Austin, Texas: An Oasis of Cool
Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Guest Room from December 14, 2012 to January 5, 2013
- $25 Credit for the Great American Grill
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Framed Christmas Tree Holiday Photo
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
In the hot- and red-blooded expanse of the Lone Star State, Austin is an oasis of cool, with more to do than you could fit in a ten-gallon hat. From shows and trails to sights and eats, the Texas capital bubbles with excitement and eccentricity, and Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum is your home base from which to drink it all in.
"In a town as creatively charged as Austin, the venues are virtually limitless, from hillsides in parks to the pavement of the Congress Avenue Bridge and from dark, smoky clubs to Victorian Gothic cathedrals," says Fodor's review of Austin.
Pull up in recently refurbished digs near "shopaholic Northwest Austin"— known locally as the Arboretum and globally as one of the best places to get designer duds. Upscale and boutique buys come highly advised at the Domain, an outdoor mall with high-end retailers.
Watch the city's steel-and-glass peaks zoom into view on your 15-minute southbound cab ride to the heart of Austin. Pedicab pilots vie for your fare on Sixth Street, ferrying you from bar to bar and blasting a variety of tunes true to the town's musical diversity. From Elephant Room jazz to Mohawk rock and big-time headliners at brand-new Emo's East, if you've got ears, you're in the right place.
If Austin's bat swarm—the largest urban Mexican free-tail colony in North America—is wintering in Monterrey, there's always the horde of grackles that mass outside Waterloo Records, where you'll find a pressing of your favorite album.
Should Austin's mild winter weather warrant shorts, you'll find hiking and biking the Greenbelt, which wraps the Colorado River, divine. Pickup ball and herds of dogs abound in Zilker Park, whereas Bartholomew and Peace Park provide the perfect place to watch your disc sail across the bluest cloudless Texan sky.
"I absolutely love this Hilton Garden Inn. The customer service here is outstanding. Always polite, professional... great attention to detail."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 15%/per night taxes not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2013 • Enjoy By January 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings