Adventure in Southern Baja
Baja Beach Oasis • Elias Calles, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Private Bungalow ($259)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Private Bungalow ($389)
- One Activity for Two: Surf Lesson, Yoga Class, or Cooking Class
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
There's more to Mexico than margaritas and mañana. On the largely undeveloped Baja Peninsula, a 775-mile mountainous strip of arid land between the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez, a seize-the-day vibe permeates daily life. Surfing, hiking, mountain biking, sea kayaking, fishing, ATVing, horseback riding, snorkeling—these are just a few of the action-packed adventures to embark upon in Baja.
One hundred steps from a seven-mile stretch of virtually vacant Pacific coastline between the artist colony of Todos Santos and Cabo San Lucas, a collection of three casitas known as Baja Beach Oasis encircles a swimming pool and a copper hot tub. A mixture of cactuses, palm trees, and lush gardens punctuate the sandy landscape, and a hammock hangs beneath the thatch-roof awning in front of each bungalow. The simply appointed casitas feature cool tile floors, a king- or queen-size bed, and private bathrooms. Two of the units are appointed with kitchenettes, and while none of them are equipped with a phone or TV, all are wired for Wi-Fi.
Who needs TV anyway? This is one of the best places in Baja Sur to watch gray whales on their migration path. It's also a popular sea turtle nesting ground, and bird watchers call the area paradise. And if simply watching doesn't strike your fancy, well, you're in luck. Baja Beach Oasis can arrange a jeep excursion to a hidden beach or set you up with a snorkeling or diving tour, in addition to your included activity for two: a surf lesson, a yoga class, or a cooking class.
Nightlife, too, is abundant in Baja. Just 25 minutes south of the bungalows, Cabo San Lucas draws honeymooners, vacationers, and partiers alike from around the globe. Here, seafood reigns and Mariscos Mocambo draws the palates that know it best: locals. And at Nowhere Bar, you'll meet an eclectic group of revelers from near and far.
Back at the bungalows, take a dip in the hot tub and watch as millions of stars bid you goodnight.
"What a gorgeous spot for R&R. Amazing hospitality. We loved it all, especially riding the horses on the beach and visiting the secret beach that only the locals can find."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with other offers or promotions
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are August 1, 2013 - October 15, 2013
- Valid for single or double occupancy per bungalow
- Airfare, transportation and meals are not included
- Additional nights may be available at booking; payable to property and subject to availability
- Pet friendly, fees apply; call with questions
- Taxes of 14% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 14, 2013 • Enjoy By November 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings