The Real Allure of H-Town
Four Seasons Hotel Houston • Houston, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Sunday Brunch for Two at Quattro
Is there a city more suited to the postcard treatment than Houston? The biggest city in Texas boasts three separate skylines featuring buildings by a who's who of architectural stars—from IM Pei, who dreamt up the city's tallest tower, to glass expert Philip Johnson. And there are few better perches for skyscraper-gazing than a room at the AAA Five Diamond Four Seasons Hotel Houston, situated in the heart of the city's downtown.
Besides a spacious room (400 square feet!), sleekly elegant furnishings, and a plush, down-covered king-size bed, you'll enjoy plenty of little luxuries—from the ultra-thick robes and slippers and aromatic L'Occitane toiletries to free Internet and twice-a-day housekeeping service. Take advantage of the city's year-round warmth and sunny skies (the temperature rarely dips below 65 degrees) at the hotel's gorgeous, recently renovated pool, where you'll be set up with a cushy lounge chair under the shade of palm and live oak trees. Forget your sunscreen? No problem, you'll find a complimentary supply. And, of course, the spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments, and Clarins facials.
The skyline is enviable, but there's plenty more eye candy at street level. Houston's longtime reserves of oil money have turned it into an arts hub—the only city with more theater seats is Manhattan. Take in a marquee show at the turreted, Tony-winning Alley Theatre, or check out something cutting-edge and contemporary at the newer Black Lab Theatre. Wander the grounds of The Menil Collection, where a scattering of galleries shows off a dazzling array of Matisses and Picassos and the Rothko Chapel features 14 black-toned paintings by the color-block master.
When you've worked up an appetite, snag a reservation at the Four Seasons' acclaimed Italian dining room, Quattro. Chef Maurizio Ferrarese focuses on locally sourced ingredients and the four categories of Italian cuisine: antipasti, pasta, pizze, and secondi—try the signature homemade braised-beef ravioli with black truffle and corn purée or the Texas Akaushi beef lasagna with ricotta cheese. But save some room for the morning meal, when you've got a date—in the form of free brunch—at the restaurant, where the buffet tempts with a myriad of flavors, ranging from orange French toast to prosciutto-and-pecorino flatbread to eggs Benedict draped in lush hollandaise.
"Houston's Four Seasons delivers all the sublime comfort, service, and dining that are trademarks of this hotel group."-- Travel + Leisure
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- 6% State Room tax, 7% City Room tax, and 4% County Room tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms