Complete Coastal Calm in Chania
Chryssana Beach Hotel • Crete, Greece
- Five ($319, value $795), seven ($449, value $1,025) or 10 nights ($629, value $1,370) for two in a Double Room with Sea View in Chania, Crete
- Breakfast daily
- One complimentary three-course set menu dinner for two
- Welcome drink each
- Late 12pm check-out
- Use of umbrella and sun beds on the private beach
The picturesque bay of Kolymvari is located just 15 minutes from the popular tourist destination of Chania in Crete, considered by many as Crete's most beautiful city. Just 25 minutes from Chania Souda Airport, this slice of Mediterranean paradise offers sun, deep cerulean waters, stunning architecture both new and ancient and easy strolling distances to the main attractions of Chania. With breathtaking vistas all around and a fabulously balmy climate, Chania is the ideal choice for any holidaymaker looking to get a million miles away from everything.
Surrounded by azure oceans and gorgeous gardens, the Chryssana Beach Hotel offers complete relaxation and Cretan hospitality. Relax in the modern comfort of your newly renovated Double Room, taking in the unforgettable sea views from your private balcony. Spend your days reclining on a sun lounge by the large swimming pool or on the private each, or indulge in a massage at the onsite spa. For dining try delicious Cretan and Mediterranean cuisine at the onsite restaurant or enjoy a round of refreshing cocktails at the bar.
The Points of Interest
Stroll just 25m to Kolymvari beach for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear water. There are plenty of water sports available too for adventure seekers such as Jet Skiing, surfing and paddle boating at nearby beaches. Be sure to take a cruise to the north western point of Crete where you will discover the pirate island of Gramvousa, sporting an historic 16th Century castle and the famous Balos lagoon with its blue-green waters, a pink sandy beach and famous sea shells! Explore the magical Chania Old Town with its charming buildings and narrow alleyways or take a one-hour drive to the beautiful Samaria Gorge. For nightlife visit the neighbouring village of Platanias and shake the night away (just a 10-minute drive away).
Connect with Chryssana Beach Hotel on Facebook here.
If you are looking for a quiet week away this is just the place to be ... This hotel is a beautiful little gem.-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Valid for use from 1 May 2013
- Peak period surcharge of 28EUR per night applies between 1 July to 9 September 2013
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings