Making a Break for Magnificent Montreal
Le Terra Nostra • Montreal, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Deluxe Accommodation Room of Your Choice, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two 40-Minute Massage Vouchers for a Head, Shoulder, Neck, or Foot Massage
- Eight Chocolate Truffles
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
If you yearn to travel around the world, but don't have 80 days of vacation time, take off on an Escape to Le Terra Nostra in Montreal.
Grab a fellow globetrotter for a stay this four-star bed and breakfast, which, like Montreal, exudes international flavor. Its three individually decorated guest rooms are named after continents and boast heated bathroom floors, rich fabrics, and stylish furnishings.
Instead of standard continental fare, you'll awaken to daily included breakfasts that can be tailored to your dietary needs. The menu contains flavors from all corners of the globe. Try the savory crêpes or sweet scones, then wash your meal down with fruit juices or your choice of more than 40 warm drinks.
Montreal offers a wide array of cultural experiences right outside your door. "It's the city of a hundred nations," says Lonely Planet, "all lured by Montréal's intoxicating mix of Gallic tradition and joie de vivre rubbing up against North American innovation and optimism."
Lace up your boots and hit Montreal's scenic city streets with a jaunt through the city's Greek, Portuguese, Chinese, and Irish neighborhoods. Stay close to browse the shops on Wellington Street, or take the metro from the De L'Église station to Old Montreal.
Immerse yourself in a world of cultures without traveling overseas with this week's out-of-this-world Escape to Montreal.
"From the carefully chosen wall hangings, festively painted ceilings, lovely garden, quiet and comfortable rooms, and the lively and helpful owner, the experience on Beatty Street was one of our best experiences at a B&B."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel through April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Specific rooms are subject to availability at time of booking
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21, 2012 to January 6, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Any stay that includes a Friday and or a Saturday night is considered a weekend stay, all other stays are considered weekday
- Guests may book additional nights directly with the property at the time of making their reservation at a regular rate paid directly to the property; subject to availability
- Parking and Wi-Fi are included
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings