Down-Tempo Delights in Scenic South Haven
Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast: • South Haven, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Queen Room ($259) or a Jacuzzi Suite ($299) from Now until June 6, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Queen Room ($299) or a Jacuzzi Suite ($359) from Now until April 30, 2013
- Bottle of Wine with Two Signature Wine Glasses
- Choice of One Appetizer or Dessert at Choice of Three Restaurants
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
An object in motion stays in motion, so take a break from the quickened cadence of your day-to-day in a place that boasts a sweet stillness with an Escape to South Haven, Michigan.
A peaceful, resort vibe abounds in this town, once nicknamed The Catskills of the Midwest, where romance is found on leisurely bike rides, across intimate tables in quaint bistros, and in the air at Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast in South Haven, Michigan.
Here, you'll learn a thing or two about an object at rest. Just moments from the shore of Lake Michigan, the inn features Victorian elegance and modern luxury—including enhanced gardens, cozy ambience, and spacious rooms with fireplaces—that entices guests to return year after year. The Tamarack, Linden, Aspen, and Spruce rooms offer elegantly appointed queen beds, and Jacuzzi Suites like the Juniper, Sycamore, Magnolia, Hawthorne, and Willow rooms provide a luxurious whirlpool experience.
Hold hands during an unhurried stroll into town, just a little more than one block from the inn. Explore the rich, maritime heritage of the Great Lakes at Michigan Maritime Museum, and take a date-perfect ride on The Lindy Lou—an electric-powered river launch.
Relish a slowed pace amid the sprawling views of the harbor from the Lightkeeper's House, located on a bluff overlooking the Black River, and be sure to pick up a few nautical-themed mementos at the museum.
In the afternoon, add a little get-up-and-go to your together time and go for a bike ride along Van Buren Trail, which runs parallel to Lake Michigan. Let the fragrant greenery and crisp air give you the push you need to challenge your partner to a mini race along the trail.
Conserve some momentum to splurge on a decadent dessert at The Golden Brown Bakery. Snack on fresh doughnuts, or—for more robust nibbling—devour a bowl of mac 'n' cheese, or a hearty barbecue chicken sandwich.
With your appetite appeased and your cozy room awaiting, you'll conclude that not even the forces of gravity could keep you away from an Escape like this.
"We needed a quiet place to go and not have an agenda. This was the perfect spot. The breakfast was outstanding as well as all the little goodies provided throughout the day."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Valid for adults only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture; $25 Reservation change-fee (this fee is to be paid to the merchant directly at time of redemption)
- Stay must be completed by: June 6, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): all major holidays; December 28, 2012 - January 1, 2013; February 15-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Queen Rooms: Tamarack, Linden, Aspen and Spruce
- Jacuzzi Suites: Sundays - Thursdays: Juniper, Sycamore, Magnolia, Hawthorne and Willow; Fridays and Saturdays: Juniper and Sycamore only
- Includes one bottle of wine and signature wine glasses, one complimentary appetizer or desert at choice of three restaurants (Tello's Italian Bistro, Thirsty Perch or Sophie's Steakhouse)
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 6, 2013 • Enjoy By June 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings