Rollin' on the Tennessee River
Delta Queen Hotel • Chattanooga, TN
- A One- ($107) or Two-Night ($184) Stay for Two—from Now to December 30, 2012—in a Deluxe or Standard Cabin with Afternoon High Tea and Holiday Dinner for Two
- Or, a One- ($109) or Two-Night ($186) Stay for Two—from January 1 to March 15, 2013—in a Deluxe or Standard Cabin with a $25 Dining Credit for The Paddlewheel Restaurant, Bottle of Wine and Fruit Tray Upon Arrival, and $10 Credit for Gift Shop
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Combine Up to Five Vouchers for an Extended Stay
As much as you'd like to spend a weekend just rollin' on the river, you don't want to get taken for a ride by an overpriced hotel. Lucky for you, the big wheels keep on turnin', and they've turned up the historic Delta Queen Hotel.
You haven't seen a city 'til you've hitched a ride on a riverboat queen: Get a load of Chattanooga on this National Maritime Hall of Fame beauty. You'll bed down in a standard or deluxe cabin—both of which feature a premium pillow-top mattress and luxurious spa robes—where presidents and foreign dignitaries have slept since the 1920s.
Wake to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, hickory-smoked bacon, and buttered biscuits in the Orleans Room, then head over to the Bluff View Art District for a unique collection of gardens, galleries, and coffeehouses. In the afternoon, take a hike through nearby Lookout Mountain Caverns to the Rock City Gardens and Ruby Falls—but leave plenty of time for your tour of the Delta Queen's inner workings.
As the sunset paints the river red, dine at The Paddlewheel Restaurant. Indulge in Southern specialties like fried catfish and bourbon-soaked bread pudding while kicking back to the musical stylings of local favorites, like "Banjo Bob" Stevens. After this romantic romp on the river, we doubt you'll have to ask what love's got to do with it.
"The views from all of the decks are magical—it's great fun to wave at passing boats with a cocktail in your hand! I can't recall a more romantic, historical, out-of-the ordinary vacation."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 15-16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and gratuity on room and food are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings