Comforting to the Core Outside Lansing, Michigan
Candlestone Golf and Resort • Belding, MI
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Continental Breakfast
- $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Water Tower Grille
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Once an apple orchard, Candlestone Golf & Resort in Belding, Michigan, provides the comforts of nature and solace that will keep you carefree to your very core—and an Escape to this tree-lined oasis in the midwest is as sweet as pie.
Relax in the comfort of recently remodeled rooms with warm accent colors, new mattresses, flat-screen TVs, Internet access, and panoramic views of the golf course. With views of the Michigan countryside that roll along the peaceful trails of East Riverside Park, you'll cultivate memory after memory whether you stroll along gorgeous flower beds and undisturbed river banks or sit beside the gazebo and listen to live music played by local artists.
For those whose tastes veer more toward adventure, Lake Michigan's massive coastline is nearby and the city of Grand Rapids awaits to take your senses on a wild ride through beer tastings, a vibrant art scene, and ice skating.
It goes without saying that you'll want to taste the fruits of the links at Candlestone's premiere, par-72 golf course. Remodeled in 2009, the immaculate fairways and lush greens provide challenges for experienced golfers, accessibility for beginners, and rolling vistas for caddies who just want to tag along.
Come dinner time, whet your whistle at Water Tower Grille—the deck overlooks the golf course, which provides the perfect backdrop for sipping a bottle of local red wine or noshing entrées like pecan-and-parsley-crusted walleye or bacon-wrapped pork loin.
For additional information, visit Candlestone Golf & Resort on Facebook.
"The staff at the pro shop were great. We got on the course a little before our tee time and were able to play at a good pace. It is a wonderful, yet challenging course. Highly recommend it."-- GolfNow.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one $20 food and beverage voucher to spend at the Water Tower Grille, continental breakfast
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings