Finer Tastes Are Found in Southern New Hampshire
Colby Hill Inn • Henniker, NH
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Deluxe Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($239) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($269)
- Daily Full Breakfast and Afternoon Cookies, Tea, and Coffee
- In-Room Welcome Gift Basket and a Copy of the New Hampshire Guide to Birds
- $25 Credit Towards a Dinner for Two
If you're hungry for a gourmet getaway, Colby Hill Inn is sure to sate your appetite. A feast for the eyes and the belly, this Southern New Hampshire B&B serves up luxurious yet homey accommodations, along with some of the finest fare in New England.
Dig in to a two-night stay for two in a Classic or Deluxe Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($239) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($269) and get your fill of rest and relaxation. From the Oriental rugs to the period antiques, your room includes distinctive touches that make your experience truly delicious.
The hosts here believe that a well-fed guest is a happy guest, and they certainly keep you noshing throughout your stay. Mornings begin with included full daily breakfasts that feature pancakes that are more cinnamon roll than flapjack. In the afternoon, you'll want to use your two Colby Hill Inn gift mugs (compliments of your in-room welcome basket that includes T-shirts and handmade truffles) to sip on fresh-brewed coffee and tea while nibbling on a cookie spread worth every calorie.
Save room for dinner at the on-site restaurant "where every dish [is] first-rate" according to BedandBreakfast.com. Apply your $25 dining credit toward a dinner for two. Try the phyllo pockets filled with Vermont cheddar, bacon, and apple or the lobster-stuffed chicken with leek-Boursin cheese.
If New England were a table, Colby Hill Inn would be the centerpiece. Its central location places it 90 minutes from Boston and within easy access to a buffet of New England activities like skiing, antiquing, nature hiking, and bird watching—in fact, the inn will help you spot more than a few feathered friends with a copy of the New Hampshire Guide to Birds, free to Escapees.
Tour the Canterbury Shaker Village and visit the Franklin Pierce Homestead––the childhood home of our 14th President. If you'd rather not stray too far from the inn, stop for lunch at Helling's Slope Side Restaurant and Pub, or go on a shopping spree at Old Number Six Book Depot and Daniel's Gift Shop.
An Escape to Colby Hill Inn is certain to leave you hungry for more. Second helpings, anyone?
"I keep getting blown away by Colby Hill Inn. I proposed to my wife there in 2004. The rooms are amazing [from] the fireplace [to the] whirlpool tubs. The food is beyond amazing, from breakfast to dinner to the homemade cookies they put out every day."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 2/3/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21-23, 12/24-25 and 12/28-31
- Dining Voucher must be used in conjunction with lodging stay and toward two dinner entrees
- No TV's in guestrooms (one in common room)
- Non-smoking facility
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes an in-room welcome gift basket, a copy of the New Hampshire Guide to Birds and a $25 credit towards dinner
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2013 • Enjoy By February 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings