To Puerto Vallarta, Por Favor
Costa Sur Resort & Spa • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Four-Night ($327) or Six-Night ($471) Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Kids Ages 17 and Under in an Oceanfront Studio from January 5 to March 23, 2013
- Or, a Four-Night ($278) or Six-Night ($399) Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Kids Ages 17 and Under in an Oceanfront Studio from April 1 to June 30, 2013
- $100 (Four-Night Stays) or $150 (Six-Night Stays) Resort Credit
- First 25 Purchasers of a Six-Night Stay Receive Complimentary Upgrade to an Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Your appreciation of Mexican culture has evolved since your early love of piñatas—now that you're a grown-up, you love a good margarita followed by a siesta. Hola, Puerto Vallarta!
At the Costa Sur Resort & Spa, the staff will give you a warm bienvenido and your room's balcony overlooks the ocean. The accommodations are also equipped with a kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi to keep you well-fed and in touch. And the early bird gets the tequila worm—the first 25 purchasers of a six-night stay receive a complimentary upgrade to an Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite at the resort.
Explore the resort's private beach, snorkeling lagoon, and two swimming pools, or relax in the spa, which offers Swedish massages in addition to more unique services like a body wrap that uses volcanic mud from Mexico's hot springs. When hambre threatens to overtake you, dine at La Cascada Restaurant or the Barefoot Bar, both on-property, or take the five-minute trip into Old Town Puerto Vallarta for authentic local flavors, shopping, and nightlife.
Don't be afraid to venture outside the resort—the Pacific Coast city of Puerto Vallarta boasts incredible scenery, the result of white-sand beaches meeting the green hills of the Sierra Madres. Local outfitters like Vallarta Adventures can take you trekking into subtropical forest on the back of a burro, swimming with dolphins and sea lions, whale watching, or ziplining. Mexico? Sí, por favor.
"The room was very comfortable and the beach view was awesome! We had amazing sunsets. The pool areas were really nice and it was never a problem to get a spot at either pool. The bar is a fun spot to hang out during happy hour."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 24 to 31, 2013
- Additional adults are $25 per person per night
- Additional nights are $95 per night plus tax; subject to availability
- Four-night stays include one $100 resort credit, six-night stays include one $150 resort credit
- Taxes of 19% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 62% savings