'Tis the Season for Splashing in Indiana
Big Splash Adventure • French Lick, IN
- A One-Night Stay for Four People
- Breakfast for Four
- Water Park Access
- Four Shotz Tickets, Four Tickets to Santa's Magical Workshop, and Two Tickets to Santa's Kiddie Barrel Train
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Wintertime can make kids a little stir-crazy—the school year is only half over and summer is still months away. If your family could use a healthy dose of water-park fun, Escape to Big Splash Adventure in French Lick, Indiana.
Before you make a splash, settle into your spacious guest room with two queen beds or one king bed and one sleeper sofa. Rooms also offer wireless Internet and 32-inch flat-screen TVs.
Big Splash Adventure is 40,000 square feet of water-park fun, so you and your family can enjoy a day full of water slides and lazy rivers. The majority of the park is indoors, so you don't have to worry about the weather. From the high-speed thrill of zipping down the Pirate's Plunder slide to the laid-back leisure of floating around the Lost Treasure Lagoon, Big Splash has something for everyone.
After you've toweled off, check out Shotz Lazer Tag and Mini Golf. You can play 18 holes of outdoor miniature golf with peaceful waterfalls, bridges, and rock formations. Or, take a trip to outer space and try your hand at laser tag or the nine-hole indoor Cosmic Golf course.
Finally, get in the Christmas spirit when you visit Santa's Magical Workshop in the Beechwood Mansion. The kids can take a photo with Mr. Claus, sample the candy buffet bar, decorate the giant gingerbread house, and make ornaments for the Christmas tree. They'll also enjoy an enchanting ride aboard Santa's Kiddie Barrel Train.
You don't have to wait until summer vacation to take a family trip. Instead, Escape to Big Splash Adventure during this most wonderful time of year.
"Perfect for our family. Our 12-year-old stayed entertained the entire time—not one 'I'm bored' the whole weekend—and our 4-year-old was in heaven. Our girls asked us, 'Instead of Christmas presents, can we go back to Big Splash?'"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: January 6, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes water park access, breakfast, four (4) Shotz tickets, two (2) kiddie Santa Express barrel train tickets, four (4) tickets to Santa's Kiddie Barrel Train
- Be sure to check bigsplashadventure.com for operating hours
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 6, 2013 • Enjoy By January 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings