Cultural Capital in the Westshore Area
Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center • Tampa, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Suite ($224)
- Champagne and Rose Petals Upon Arrival
- Daily Breakfast for Two
You've probably heard that Tampa is the lightning capital of the country, with bolts striking an average of 100 days per year. But there's more to the city than gulf beaches and spectacular storms: namely, a cosmopolitan culture with historic neighborhoods and a thriving art scene.
Escape to the Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center, located adjacent to the Tampa International Airport. This all-suite hotel welcomes guests like residents, and you'll feel right at home in accommodations with full kitchens, living and dining areas, and cushy beds.
The property offers complimentary shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, so the Westshore Area's businesses, restaurants, and retail are right at your fingertips. Treat yourself to a shopping spree at WestShore Plaza or high-end International Plaza and Bay Street.
For a taste of Tampa's cultural history, visiting Ybor City is a must. This Cuban enclave was formed when cigar makers relocated to Tampa in the late 1800s. "The smell of cigars—hand-rolled by Cuban immigrants—still wafts through the heart of this east Tampa area," says Fodor's Review of Ybor City. "These days the neighborhood is one of Tampa's hot spots, if at times a rowdy one, as empty cigar factories and historic social clubs have been transformed into trendy boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and nightclubs."
Art lovers will be delighted by The Dalí Museum that opened in St. Petersburg on 1/1/11. The building was designed to reflect—literally, as it's covered with mirrored glass—Dalí's distinctive surrealist art. Within you'll find some of the Spaniard's most famous masterpieces, as well as a permanent collection of more than 2,000 other works and exhibits on loan from around the world.
Despite all the noise about lightening, Tampa's most impressive for its cultural capital, and the Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center puts you in the eye of the action.
"One of the best experiences we have ever had. Everything was perfect: the room, the location, the people, and the price. We won't stay anywhere else when flying out of Tampa."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013 • Enjoy By March 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings