Fashion Forward on South Beach
The Hotel of South Beach • Miami Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Designer Standard Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Getting dressed up for a night on the town is one of the best parts of vacationing in South Beach. And there's no reason your digs won't look as sharp as your duds with this Escape to The Hotel of South Beach.
Built in 1939 and formerly named The Tiffany, The Hotel was completely re-imagined by fashion designer Todd Oldham ahead of its 1998 debut. This AAA Four Diamond Award winner earned a spot on Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List in 2007, among a host of other accolades. "The Hotel of South Beach with rooms designed by Todd Oldham and a spectacular rooftop pool with a new adjacent club, the Spire, attracts a hip fashion-and-media crowd" says The New York Times.
Guest rooms are decked out in vibrant, saturated colors and artisanal details like mosaic door pulls and individually air-brushed bathroom tiles. Thoughtful attention to detail is evident from the lush landscaped lobby right down to each backlit room number—wherever you look, the space is dressed to impress.
Grab a drink at The Hotel's own chic nightspot, the Spire Bar & Lounge. Located behind the historic art-deco Tiffany spire on the rooftop, Spire entices guests with custom cocktails, spectacular views of South Beach, and even better people watching.
When you're in the mood for something more substantial than a slinky-smooth drink, you can snag a table at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar in Miami's Art District. Here, edgy urban art adorns the walls and Latin-inspired small plates fill the menu dreamt up by Chef Miguel Aguilar.
Your South Beach stay should be as sexy as your ensemble, so slip into The Hotel of South Beach. We'll bet it's the perfect fit.
"The aesthetic of soft browns and whites works, thanks to the knowing eye of megadesigner Oldham. The hotel's most exquisite treat is a rooftop bar, a low-key hangout where locals and hotel guests lounge under the neon light of the Tiffany sign."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Hotel of South Beach
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsOur Designer room , created by Todd Oldham, feature a queen bed with deluxe linens , custom made furnishings with Artisan details, double paned glass windows, HD Flat screen TV, mini-bar, complimentary wireless Internet, two-line phone with voicemail, rainfall shower head and bathroom amenities by The White Company. Each room includes two reserved beachside chaise lounges daily. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $designer room$ $166 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)