Reel in Relaxation on Deep Creek Lake
North Glade Inn Bed & Breakfast • Swanton, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, with One Dinner with Beer and Wine ($277)
- Daily Breakfast
- One Bottle of Wine with Two Souvenir Wine Glasses
Just west of the Allegheny Front, Deep Creek Lake boasts 69 miles of prime Maryland shoreline. Home to a healthy assortment of freshwater wildlife, the site is a hot spot for fishing—think largemouth bass and walleye—and slipping into a secluded retreat.
Whether you stretch out on the inn's large porch or toast a few marshmallows over the fire pit, North Glade Inn Bed & Breakfast offers prime access to a variety of on-site recreational activities, with plenty more available at the adjacent 80,000 acres of public state parks.
"Western Maryland is a haven for lovers of the outdoors. Garrett and Allegany counties offer a wide variety of outside activities in any season," says Frommer's. "Gently rolling mountains draw visitors to their hiking and biking paths and ski slopes. Rivers and streams, particularly the Youghiogheny and the Savage, attract fly fishermen and white-water rafters. The centerpiece is Deep Creek Lake."
Rooms at North Glade are spacious and warm, with richly patterned quilts, amish hardwood furniture, and modern touches including TVs and stereo systems. In keeping with the inn's family feel, home-style meals are spread across a communal dining table in the great room. On sunny days, guests can take meals in a tree-framed picnic area.
Whether you snowshoe through Swallow Falls State Park or cast a line in the inn's on-site fishing pond, an Escape to North Glade is provides plenty of ways to savor the Old Line State.
"Everything about our experience has been amazing! Fred and Tammy are the nicest people and wonderful cooks. The rooms were very big, with a king-size bed, Jacuzzi, and a fireplace."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 30, 2012 - January 1, 2013; February 17-19, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, two souvenir wine glasses and one bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings