From Rails to Trails in Historic Boonville
Hotel Frederick • Boonville, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Kids in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays, in Rooms 1 – 8, 10, 12, 14 – 16, 18 – 22, or 24 ($59), or Fridays and Saturdays, in Rooms 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14, 18, 19, or 21 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Kids in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays, in Rooms 9, 11, 17, 23, or 25 ($79), or Fridays and Saturdays, in Rooms 1, 3, 6, 9, 11, 12, 15, 17, 20, 23, or 25 ($119)
- Included Breakfast
Meandering along the northern bank of the Missouri River, the Katy Trail runs 240 miles parallel to the former Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad—making an extended appearance in the historic city of Boonville, Missouri.
Plastered with vintage memorabilia of Boonville, Hotel Frederick captures the spirit of this riverside town while treating guests to a blend of bold décor and Romanesque Revival-style architecture. Built in 1905, the building is easily the centerpiece of downtown Boonville, where more than 500 sites are recognized by the National Register of Historic Places.
Each of Hotel Frederick's unique, 24 guests rooms are spread with stately hardwood floors and period furnishings, while flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and plush linens and robes ensure visitors remain tuned into modern conveniences while enjoying the ambience of 19th century Missouri. Warm colors and floral accents create a cozy and inviting vibe.
America's longest rails-to-trails endeavor, Katy Trail State Park is part of the U.S. railbank, built with walkers and cyclists in mind. With plenty of shaded nooks, open fields, and quaint communities, the state park is a nationally acclaimed destination and an ideal way to spend an afternoon. For theater junkies, The Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre is one of the state's oldest professional theaters, offering a wide variety of shows each year.
On-site, Glenn's Café blends local charm with elegance, dishing out the unique flavors of the Mississippi Basin and Delta. Open-air seating provides views of the Missouri River and a prime spot to sample the restaurant's unique libations during a history-rich afternoon.
"A beautiful old hotel with a very wonderful, sweet staff. They paid attention to all our needs and took care of things without us having to ask."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings