A Classic Cottage in Cape May
Cape May Resorts Red Cottage • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between December 3, 2012, and March 21, 2013 ($96)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays Between December 3, 2012, and February 24, 2013 ($139)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Parking and Wireless Internet
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
The waves of time might shape the sand and seashells that dot the shoreline, but the Cape May Resorts Red Cottage—the elegant crown jewels of historic Cape May—remains as stately as they did in 1879 when they beckoned vacationers far and wide to the natural beauty of the Jersey Shore.
Nestled inside Cape May's cultural hub on Jackson Street, the accommodations at The Red Cottage will make you forget all sense of time and place with balconies, hand-carved spiral staircases, fireplaces, antique tubs, and flat-screen TVs.
Swim out past the breakers of age with 15 percent off one spa treatment at The Sea Spa. Then, wade through a bevy of home-style cuisine at The Blue Pig Tavern. Dating back to the 1700s, the tavern serves heart-warming American fare in a nostalgic and decidedly coastal setting—choose between favorites like seafood pot pie, fish and chips, and New England clam chowder. For a nightcap, dip into the hotel's Ebbitt Room Lounge or Brown Lounge for two 15-percent-off cocktails while listing away to the tune of a live piano.
Make a memory of momentous maritime proportions before this Escape washes out with the tide.
"The cottage is located across the street from The Virginia Hotel and only half a block from the beach. Overall, I really loved this cottage... it had the feel of a B&B but with a lot of extras.-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 3/21/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by 1/13/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/29–31 and 2/16
- Voucher includes 15 percent off one spa treatment at The Sea Spa and 15% off of two cocktails at the Ebbitt Room Lounge or Brown Lounge
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings