The Jersey Shore's Shooting Star
The Star Inn • Cape May, NJ
- One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in an Efficiency Room ($109), Sundays through Thursdays, from Now until March 21, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in an Efficiency Room ($299), Fridays and Saturdays, from January 1, 2013 to February 23, 2013
- $20 Dining Credit at Blue Pig Tavern
- 15% Discounts Toward One Spa Treatment and Merchandise
- 15% Discount Toward Two Drinks in the Brown Room
- Free Parking and Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
- Up to Three Vouchers May Be Combined to Extend Stay
You may not believe in astrology (Jupiter entering the sign of Gemini really did nothing for you), but the stars are indeed aligning to send you over the moon with this Escape to Cape May. Head up, up, and away to land at The Star Inn for a stellar stay on the crown jewel of New Jersey beaches.
The cozy retro-chic inn features modern and airy décor, and is part of the Cape Resorts Group on the Jersey Shore, which includes the town's most glamorous properties: Congress Hall and The Virginia Hotel.
Order up a cocktail at The Brown Room before settling in at The Blue Pig Tavern for classic American fare with a twist. Order the baked macaroni and cheese with cheddar, Gouda, and fontina cheeses before trying the crab cakes, steak frites, or beer-battered fish and chips.
Get in a morning workout at Congress Hall's fitness center before lazily lounging in the yellow-and-white-striped cabana-style treatment rooms at the Sea Spa, where you can indulge in an out-of-this-world spa treatment from massages and facials with SkinCeuticals and Aveda products to manicures and pedicures.
Regardless of whether Venus is moving under Virgo, you'll thank your lucky stars for this twinkling trip when you Escape to Cape May.
"The Star Inn is a great place to stay because it's close to the beach, close to the shops and restaurants in town, and has the added benefit of access to all of the Congress Hall amenities, including the pool and the beach service."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel on weekday reservations through March 21, 2013; weekend (Friday and Saturday) offer valid for travel from January 1 through February 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by 1/17/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 28-31, 2012; January 19, and February 16-17, 2013
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $20 Blue Pig Tavern credit, 15% off two drinks in the Brown Room , 15% off one spa treatment, parking, wireless internet, and 1 p.m. late check-out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings