Contemporary Digs Right Off Mag Mile
MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Guestroom, Signature Studio, or CityView Studio
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
New York may have unfairly dubbed Chicago "the Second City," but when it comes to street nicknames, the Windy City has the Big Apple beat—after all, would you rather stroll down The Magnificent Mile or Madison Avenue? MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel puts you just a block from Chicago's superlative commercial and residential street, often called simply, "the Mag Mile." Running along a portion of Michigan Avenue, it serves as the main thoroughfare between Chicago's Loop business district and its Gold Coast, and is jam-packed with mid- to high-end shops, museums, restaurants, and historic buildings like the dual-towered Wrigley Building and the Old Chicago Water Tower District.
Home to the tallest building in the US, the 108-story Willis Tower, Chicago is generally considered the birthplace of the skyscraper—but you won't feel overwhelmed by the 213-room MileNorth, which previous visitors say is "an oasis in a town of big convention hotels." Architect Joel Hillman designed the original building, updated by a fusion of modernism elements mixed with neo-Classical, Art Deco, and classical design curated by MileNorth. Bold splashes of mango and avocado hues set off the white and chocolate-brown décor of the rooms, giving an urban update to the comfortable linens and furniture.
"MileNorth has the requisite contemporary-cool boutique hotel look, but its personal touches and low-key attitude gives it the feel of a small, neighborhood find," says Frommer's.
Chicago is a true foodie's town—from the hot dogs to the Chicago-style pizza— but if it's gusty or snowy in the Windy City, find organic ingredients and modern, seasonal dishes at C-House, MileNorth's in-house restaurant. Either way, you'll be fueled to conquer the best of Chicago's nightlife—whether that means an excursion to the theater or to your crisp white linens.
"... this hotel offers an outstanding 29th-floor outdoor bar with an enviable view of the city; the rooms are modern and homey, with a green, gray, and earth-tone palette. On the ground floor is the noted restaurant C-House."-- Read Fodor's Review of MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation confirmed with purchase, no additional reservation necessary
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy: merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- 16.4% sales tax is not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms