Condo at the Caribbean of the Rockies
Bear Lake Lodging • Garden City, UT
- A Two-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom Condo for Up to Four Guests
- 10% Off Cooper's Restaurant
- 10% Off All-Day Beaver Mountain Ski Passes
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Imagine a lake so clear and inviting that several species of wildlife have evolved to live only within its translucent waters. That's Bear Lake, known as the Caribbean of the Rockies, and this week's Escape sends you to Bear Lake Lodging, on shores in Garden City, Utah.
The one-bedroom condos feature a full kitchen, bath, TV and DVD player, barbecue, and fireplace, your private condo is within walking distance of the convenience store, Bear Lake State Park, tennis courts, and a bike path. Hop in the car for a two-minute drive to public beaches or the charming town of Garden City, known for its antiques shops and boutique restaurants. And just across the border in Idaho, Cooper's Restaurant—where you'll get 10 percent off food and beverages—serves up fresh seafood and steaks, chicken, pasta, burgers, and more, plus beautiful views.
Slap on the skis or snowboard, and make like the locals as you "ski the Beav." As America's oldest family-owned ski area, Beaver Mountain—located just 15 miles from your condo—is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, low prices, and deep powder. Or, skip the lift tickets, rent a snowmobile, and motor around more than 650 miles of the Great Western Trail, a national landmark that stretches from Mexico to Canada.
Or cast a line into the lake's majestic waters, rich with lake trout and cutthroat. After two days in this paradise, you'll know exactly why they call Bear Lake home.
"The beauty here rivals anything you will see anywhere in the country."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes 10% off Cooper's Restaurant and Bar, 10% off up to four (4) All-Day Beaver Mountain Ski Lift Passes
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings