Afloat at Shoreline Village
Dockside Boat & Bed • Long Beach, CA
- A $200 Credit Toward a One-Night Stay for Two Aboard One of Five Yachts, Sundays through Thursdays (Pay $100)
- Or, a $220 Credit Toward a One-Night Stay for Two Aboard One of Five Yachts, Fridays and Saturdays (Pay $145)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Popcorn and Movies on Board
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights, Sundays through Thursdays
A luxurious private yacht for two? Aye aye, cap'n. Hop aboard this Escape at Dockside Boat & Bed and you'll find your sea legs in no time.
In Long Beach's Rainbow Harbor, you'll have one of five stationary ships all to yourselves. Sunbathe on the deck or snuggle up inside and let the waves rock you to sleep.
You'll pick from one of five magnificent vessels, including the sleek 44-foot Sundancer, Obla De Obla Da, and the 54-foot Classic Stephens Motor, Crown Jewel—each fully operational boat is decked out with plush furnishings, kitchenette amenities, and everything else you'd find in a hotel suite. The galleys are provisioned with wine glasses, dinner plates, and silverware.
Wake up to the fresh sea air the next morning and enjoy a breakfast of pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, and orange juice delivered to your door. You can take a whale-watching tour in the morning. Then, when your landlubber legs feel like making a trip ashore, try a Segway ride along the beach or stroll through nearby Shoreline Village before returning to the helm.
With no captain aboard, these ships are yours for the commandeering (well, from dockside, anyway). So take advantage of this deal while it's still ashore—it's a real treasure.
"If you're looking for something a little different, try these floating hotel rooms. We love this place not only for the fun boat accommodations, but also for the location at the Shoreline Village in Long Beach."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 (Option A) or 1 (Option B) per customer, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined for weekdays stays (Options A) to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 12% taxes on original retail not included and payable upon arrival
- Does not include the Perfect Landing Yacht
- All rates are for two guests, additional guests are $25 each; children under 5 are free
- No pets other than service animals allowed
- Blackout dates include 12/24, 12/25, 1/1, 2/14-2/18, 3/31, 4/18-4/22, 5/12, 5/24-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2013 • Enjoy By May 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings