It's Only the Beginning on the Riviera Maya
Hacienda Tres Rios Resort • Riviera Maya, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($1,199) or Five-Night ($1,498) Stay for Two Between April 8 and July 5, 2013
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night ($1,499) or Five-Night ($1,874) Stay for Two Between January 1 and January 31, 2013
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night ($1,599) or Five-Night ($1,998) Stay for Two Between February 1 and March 23, 2013
- All-Inclusive of Unlimited Meals and Snacks at All Restaurants; Premium, Domestic, and Imported Alcoholic Beverages at All Bars and Restaurants; and Minibar Access
- One-Day Car Rental
- Lobster Dinner for Two
- $100 Spa Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The world may not have come to an end this year, but between the flood of phone calls at work and the fires you're putting out at home, it can certainly feel like doomsday.
Avoid an epic meltdown with an Escape to the Riviera Maya's Hacienda Tres Ríos Resort, a sustainable 326-acre resort and nature park about 45 minutes south of Cancun near Playa del Carmen. Sink into the sheets of one king-size or two queen-size beds—built from native materials and topped with extra-thick mattresses and Egyptian cotton linens—and order from the pillow menu.
The Endless Luxury All-Inclusive Plan includes premium alcoholic beverages, poolside service, tequila tastings, and cuisine ranging from Mexican and French to sushi and an included lobster dinner for two. And leave plenty of time to treat your body and soul with discounted spa treatments at the resort's Ya'ax Che Spa.
With more than 250 days of sunshine every year, this tract of land-meets-sea is ideal for lazing on the private stretch of white-sand beach on the Caribbean Sea. But be sure to take advantage of Tres Ríos Nature Park's many distinct features: tropical rain forests, freshwater rivers, and cave-like cenotes.
These natural elements make the opportunities for exploration virtually endless. One excursion to the magical Cenote Manatee, which is taken blindfolded to heighten guests' senses, is led by a holistic guide who presents various natural elements for you to touch, smell, and even taste. Or, hop aboard a kayak for a guided tour of two rivers that eventurally lead to the Caribbean.
"The rooms are spacious and very comfortable, the food is very good, and the pools are excellent. There are many activities during the day to keep our active kids busy and happy. But overall, the resort is quiet and peaceful. The service is outstanding!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 24 - Apr 7, 2013
- Voucher includes a one-day car rental, a lobster dinner for two and a $100 Spa Credit
- Children 5 and under stay and eat for free
- Each additional adults are $140 per night, each additional child ages 6-17 pay $50 per night
- Taxes and gratuities included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • Enjoy By July 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings