Five-Star Treatment in Bustling Barcelona
Hesperia Tower • Barcelona, Spain
- A Two- ($235) or Three-Night ($349) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from Now until February 23, 2013
- A Two- ($260) or Three-Night ($388) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from March 1 through 31, 2013
- Or, a Two- ($285) or Three-Night ($425) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from April 1 through 30, 2013
- Daily Breakfast Buffet and Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport and from Hotel to City Center (Subject to Schedule and Availability)
Property show fans know that building projects often overrun, but Antoni Gaudí is the king of late delivery. His Gothic monument the Sagrada Família—on which he started work in 1883—will not be finished until 2026, 100 years after his death. Draw up a blueprint for a memorable Escape to another of Barcelona's architectural wonders: the five-star Hesperia Tower.
Claim a plot between the 16th and 20th floors of this stunning modernist tower that stretches 107 meters into the air, and enjoy bright and contemporary guest rooms that feature marble-clad bathrooms, state-of-the-art furniture, and ambient lighting.
Whether it's beach-luxuriating or city-exploring, Barcelona offers it all, and transfers to the city keep you from being bricked in. A ramble down Las Ramblas amongst street artists takes you to Boqueria market for gourmet foodie treats, while the Sagrada Família's exquisite and surreal design provides cultural nourishment. Later, take the famous sweeping stairs up to Park Güell—something Gaudí did manage to finish.
Once you've absorbed the daringly modern interior of this remarkable hotel, a buffet breakfast each morning lays the foundations for a day in the Catalan capital—the 'Antiox' philosophy means healthy, fresh options are abundant. Between lively side-street tapas bars, gourmet delis, and world-renowned eateries, Barcelona has a feast of culinary options.
Transfers from hotel to airport and from the hotel to the city center are included subject to schedule and availability.
Want more? Check out Hesperia Tower on Facebook.
"Designed by Richard Rogers in association with Spanish architects Alonso Balaguer, the 280-room, 107-metre high Hesperia Tower Hotel has become one of Barcelona's most popular hotels."-- Condé Nast Traveller
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservation must be made by January 26, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are January 18, 20-24, February 6-7, 24-28, March 4 and 13
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Children allowed; children up until the age of 2 are free when with two adults and cots are available on request
- Access to the Metropolitan Health & Spa is only for guests ages 18 and over and is subject fee
- Transfer from hotel to airport and from hotel to City Center are included and are subject to schedule and availability
- Wi-Fi included
- City tax of €2,50 per person (over 16 years of age), per day, must be paid directly to the hotel (payment up to a maximum of 7 nights)
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings