Serenity Under the Tennessee Sky
Iron Mountain Inn B&B • Butler, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Appalachian Spring Room or Green Room with Daily Three-Course Breakfast, Afternoon Refreshments, Bottomless Cookie Jar, and a Coupon Book with Discounts for Local Businesses ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Family Memories Room or Equestrian Room with Daily Three-Course Breakfast, Afternoon Refreshments, Bottomless Cookie Jar, and a Coupon Book with Discounts for Local Businesses ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in the Family Memories Room or Equestrian Room with Daily Three-Course Breakfast, Bottle of Wine or Cheese and Crackers, Afternoon Refreshments, Bottomless Cookie Jar, and a Coupon Book with Discounts for Local Businesses ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Any Days of the Week, in the Creekside Chalet, with Breakfast Fixins in the Kitchen and a Bottle of wine ($599)
High atop the Appalachian Mountains—miles from the resort cities to the south—Butler, Tennessee, sits amid more than 1,600 square miles of national forest. Nature reigns here.
And at Iron Mountain Inn B&B, a luxurious log home set on 140 acres of Mother Nature's finest, you'll be in the middle of it all. Whether for outdoor adventure, rest and relaxation, or a romantic getaway, this 15-year-old bed and breakfast delivers. Each room comes complete with all of the amenities for a deluxe mountain vacation, among them whirlpool tubs with candles and bubbles, terry-cloth robes, handmade quilts, and luxurious linens. Breakfast in the formal dining area often includes crêpes, Belgian waffles, French eggs, or sautéed bananas, and as the weather warms, guests can dine on the open decks.
In the two-story Creekside Chalet, a secluded log cabin that offers easy access to hiking and hunting trails, you'll have a hot tub under the stars all to yourselves. It's pet-friendly and can accommodates six guests with three bedrooms, three toilets, two showers, and a full kitchen. In the refrigerator, you'll find a stash of goodies to prepare for breakfast.
Just outside, the heavenly hills offer plenty of opportunities for excursions such as fishing in Watauga Lake or hiking sections of the famous Appalachian Trail. If you're looking to sweeten your stay with a little cultural fun, head to The Grey Fossil Museum or take a drive down The Quilt Trail, which winds past a series of historic barns and other noteworthy structures marked by a painted quilt square. Or visit the spirits of this mountain region's past with a ghost tour in nearby Jonesborough.
"This was a perfect getaway from everyday stresses of life. The views of the mountains were breathtaking. The breakfasts were delicious. Vikki was an excellent host and so informative of places to eat and where to go."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel January 6-April 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please book online
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 14-17, March 10-12, 15-17 and 30-31
- Additional $100 fee for December 24-26 & December 30 - January 1, 2013 stays; subject to availabiity
- Add-ons available at booking and all are subject to availability; 2 hour-long massages when booking the Equestrian room ($185) or a 4-course dinner with beverage for Saturday night stays $65.25 per person (includes tax and tip)
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Voucher is valid only at the Inn and the Creekside Chalet
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings