Capturing San Diego's Wild Side
Porto Vista Hotel • San Diego, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189), in a Cozy Queen Room
- Daily Hot Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Welcome Beer or Wine
- Discounted Valet Parking
We may be creatures of habit, but that doesn't mean we don't like to mix it up with a wild getaway once in a while. Break out of your cage and start monkeying around with this Escape to Porto Vista Hotel, situated in the heart of San Diego's Little Italy and just minutes away from the famous San Diego Zoo.
This stylish location offers a beautiful bird's-eye view of San Diego's harbor, as well as short walks to restaurants, shops, and art galleries in charming Little Italy, where you'll want to hightail it toward the bustling farmers' market held on Saturdays.
Take a walk on the wild side at the world-famous 100-acre San Diego Zoo, where you'll see more than 4,000 rare and endangered species, including giant pandas, zebras, and dolphins, as well as a prominent botanical collection.
Later on, stalk some delicious prey at the award-winning Glass Door restaurant perched above downtown on the fourth floor of the hotel. Sip a creative hand-crafted cocktail and take your palate on a safari with dishes like orange-mojito salmon with duck fries or rib-eye steak in a root beer demi-glace.
Let this Escape be your natural habitat for rest and relaxation under the California sun––with prices like these, you're definitely getting the lion's share.
For additional information, visit Porto Vista Hotel on Facebook.
"The on-site restaurant, the Glass Door, has fourth-floor harbor views and offers a great weekend brunch. Sunset yoga classes take place on the roof; ask the front desk for the current schedule."-- Read Fodor's Review of Porto Vista Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Must be 18 years old to check-in; valid credit card at time of reservation and check-in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 15.5% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include 12/31/2012, 1/25-26/2013
- Pets are allowed with a $75.00 non refundable deposit
- Children are allowed in a upgraded double queen room
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings