Revolutionary Design on Boston Common
Revere Hotel Boston Common • Boston, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite ($149)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Boston has accomplished a lot since the days of Paul Revere—producing America's most prominent family, capturing 33 major-league sports championships, and dropping the letter "R" from spoken English—but to fully appreciate how far the city has come, you need a sense of where it all started.
You'll get a taste of the stylish scene a stone's throw from historic Boston Common with this Escape to Revere Hotel Boston Common, named one of the Top 10 New U.S. Hotels of 2012 by Gayot. The contemporary-chic property took its design inspiration from the city's revolutionary legacy, teaming with local designers and brands to bring visitors a uniquely Boston experience.
Guest rooms wow with grand quilted headboards, luxurious fabrics, and sleek fixtures. If you can get down with high tech, you'll be delighted with flat-screen HDTVs and iPad-docking stereo systems. And as impressive as the interiors are, private balconies give them a run for their money with sweeping views of the Boston skyline.
Just a block from the Revere is Boston Common, established in 1634, making it the oldest park in the United States. At nearly 50 acres, this American landmark hosts ice skating on the Frog Pond during winter and is also the anchor of the Freedom Trail. Those with a retail habit and holiday shopping to do can check out the high-end stores of Harvard Square or the boutique-filled Newbury Street.
Back at the hotel, snag a table for two at Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar. Here, fresh seafood is handpicked from the docks each morning and pastas are all homemade each day. You can try the rich porcini mushroom tortellini or take on the chilled seafood tower—oysters on the half shell, chilled lobster tail, spicy Maine crab, Cape Cod scallop ceviche, and Lemoncello shrimp cocktail.
The hotel's Emerald Lounge gives you an ultra-trendy place to sip cocktails and people watch, or channel your inner Dorothy in the Oz-inspired ambiance. Beantown's history is just outside the doors, making your stay at the fashion-forward Revere Hotel Boston Common all the more impressive.
"With a white lacquer-paneled lobby, thespian themes, and modern art throughout, the hotel offers guests a whimsical and dramatic stage upon which to relax, refresh, and repose."-- The Boston Globe
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/31, 2/14-16 and 3/8-12
- Parking is not included
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings