Mountaintop Luxury in the North Cascades
Sun Mountain Lodge • Winthrop, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- $75 Dining Credit
- $40 Spa Credit
- 25% Off Additional Nights
Tucked away in the Methow Valley, Sun Mountain Lodge sits in the thick of one of the most expansive recreation areas in the Pacific Northwest. This mountaintop resort looks to be hewn from the mountain itself, owing to the timber-frame construction, vaulted ceilings, colossal fireplaces, and fossil-imbedded stone work.
Guest rooms in the Lodge are tastefully appointed with maple and cherry furniture made by local craftsmen, and each features original artwork, Internet access, and sweeping views of either the North Cascades or the pristine Methow Valley.
Winter is a magical time in the Valley, when the crowds fade and a blanket of snow hushes life's dull roar to a whisper. The mountains beckon backcountry and downhill skiers with the promise of fresh powder and sunny days, and cross-country skiers take advantage of more than 140 miles of impeccably groomed ski trails. Strap on a pair of snowshoes for a walk in the snow-covered woods or climb aboard a horse-drawn sleigh. Sun Mountain Lodge offers ski and snowshoe rentals, world-class ski instruction, up-to-date grooming reports, trail maps, and tips on the best places to go. If you're into downhill skiing, be sure to bring your fat boards along and take a side trip to the affordable, friendly Loup Loup Ski Bowl.
After a hard day at play, the Spa at Sun Mountain provides a welcomed sanctuary to rejuvenate the body and soothe the soul. Indulge in a peppermint foot scrub or Hot River Rock Massage, then toast the sunset with a selection from the Wine Cellar's more than 600 labels. Savor AAA Four Diamond award-winning cuisine featuring locally grown meat and produce, or go casual in the Wolf Creek Bar & Grill and enjoy home-cooked hospitality in a relaxed atmosphere accented with spectacular views.
"If you're looking for luxury and proximity to the trails, the Sun Mountain Lodge should be your first choice in the region."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: February 8-9 and 15-16, 2013
- Tax not included and will be collected upon redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2013 • Enjoy By March 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings