A White-Sand Holiday in San Diego and La Jolla
San Diego Marriott La Jolla • La Jolla, CA
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Two Adult Tickets to Birch Aquarium
- $40 Dining Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Two Nights
When carolers croon about a white Christmas, they're probably singing about the curving white-sand coasts of Southern California's seaside towns of San Diego and La Jolla. Make your next getaway both merry and bright with a sunny Escape to San Diego Marriott La Jolla.
Unwrap a spacious Deluxe Room with marble-clad bathrooms stocked with Bath & Body Works products, a contemporary work station, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and a simply sumptuous king-size bed with high-thread-count linens. Then, breathe in cool Pacific breezes from your private balcony—the perfect place to see the (palm) treetops glisten.
In the afternoon, trade those sleigh bells for seashells with a visit to the Birch Aquarium at the prestigious Scripps Institution of Oceanography. You'll get a first-hand look into the wonders of Pacific marine life with whimsical seahorses, dangerous sharks, colorful reef habitats, and tons of interactive exhibits including feeding demonstrations.
In the evening, drop by famous art galleries, upscale restaurants, and some of the best boutiques in the region's storied Golden Triangle. And if you're in the mood for a little of the traditional white stuff, you can make a dash to the skywalk and the nearby ice rink for a wintry skate.
With blue sea caves, sandstone cliffs, and wild marine life, this winter wonderland may be a bit different from the one you used to know but it's certainly worth singing about.
"Our bellhop, John, was the star of the show. He helped us up to our room and even called down for us to get a shower chair and small refrigerator that really impressed us. We really enjoyed John's attitude and talked about him all week! "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, additional 1 as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Not valid on contracted group blocks or groups of 10 or more
- Blackout dates include January 4-5 and January 24-26, 2013; March 21-24 and March 28-31, 2013; April 4-7, April 13; May 3; June 13-14, June 20-22; limited weekday availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings