Christmas Comes Early in San Diego
Rancho Bernardo Inn • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and One ($109) or Two ($115) Children in a Deluxe Room, December 20 through 23
- Christmas Days and Nights with a Synchronized Musical Lights Show, Photos with Santa, Life-Size Gingerbread House, Gingerbread Cookie Decorating, Caroling, Storytelling, and Seasonal Hot Cocoa and Spiced Cider
- Welcome Drink, Internet Access, and Parking
Southern California is known for its pristine oak forests—thousands of acres of towering broadleaf trees that enjoy basking in the abundant sunshine almost as much as its people do. But this time of year, it's the Christmas tree that takes center stage. For a family-focused holiday, Escape to the scenic Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego.
The inn invites children and their parents to embrace the spirit of Christmas during its December Days & Nights celebration. Running December 20 through 23 from 5 to 8 p.m., families can snap smiling photos with Santa Claus, pipe up during caroling and storytelling, and watch a magical synchronized lights show. Those with a giant sweet tooth will enjoy decorating gingerbread cookies and marveling the impressive life-size gingerbread house.
Beyond the holiday festivities, Racho Bernardo offers spacious guest rooms with private balconies and platform beds that will have you sleeping like a log. Cozy fireplaces scattered throughout the common areas and one of the area's best loved golf courses—a tree-lined expanse that has hosted several professional tournaments—are gifts grownups will appreciate.
When little tummies demand more than candy canes and hot cocoa, try a family meal at the Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant. You'll delight in Mediterranean-inspired dishes served on a patio with stunning views of the resort grounds.
Waiting until the 25th can feel like eternity. Luckily for your family, the Rancho Bernardo Inn brings you Christmas a few days early this year.
"On 265 oak-shaded acres surrounded by a well-established residential community, the resort's two-story, red-roof adobe buildings are complemented by bougainvillea-decked courtyards adorned with original art."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rancho Bernardo Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers include Christmas Days and nights with a synchronized musical lights show, photos with Santa, life-size gingerbread house, gingerbread cookie decorating, caroling, storytelling, and seasonal hot cocoa and spiced cider, welcome drink, internet access, and parking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings