Revolutionary West Virginia Retreat
Hillbrook Inn • Charles Town, WV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Lookout, Overlook, Snuggery, or Point Room Any Days of the Week ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Farmhouse Suite Any Days of the Week ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Farmhouse Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($355)
- Daily Two-Course Breakfast
- $50 Spa Credit
- $25 Dining Credit
George Washington might have missed his calling. From Ferry Farm to Mount Vernon, the guy had an impeccable eye for property with rolling hills, lush gardens, rushing waters, and wooded walks.
If your penchant for breathtaking real estate is anything like our nation's forefather's, prepare the carriage and make haste to the Hillbrook Inn in Charles Town, West Virginia.
This English Tudor country house just so happens to reside on the first piece of land Washington purchased. Celebrate your stay in the elegant Main House by relaxing under the eaves of your antique-filled room. Oriental rugs, clawfoot tubs, and rich hues evoke elegance and comfort (just like Martha would like it). Innkeepers are friendlier than the tavern keepers of yore, providing daily gourmet breakfast and freshly baked cookies.
See West Virginia the way George would remember it with a trip through time in Charles Town. Stroll through picturesque Harpers Ferry, which later became a prominent site in the run-up to and throughout the course of the Civil War. Or wander a little farther afield to Georgie's namesake: Washington, DC, is only an hour away from the inn.
And after a day exploring the endless opportunities that this Charles Town locale affords, indulge in a spa treatment at the Hillbrook's on-site Gatehouse Spa. You can purchase massages and facials at this brand-new spa, which also offers nail and cosmetic services.
Before turning in for the night, sit down to a delicious dinner at the upscale dining room. Decadent pre-fixe menus are prepared using fresh local ingredients and seasonal flavors. Also on site is the Bullskin Tavern, complete with a fireplace and flat-screen TV for cozy evenings.
You won't regret your choice of the Hillbrook Inn; trust us. After all, we cannot tell a lie.
"It's a country house that appears to tumble down its hillside one room at a time. Its flowered patios are lovely. Guest rooms—with a cosmopolitan décor, and some with wooded views, fireplace, or whirlpool tub—are exquisite."-- Washingtonian
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 24-24, 2012; December 31, 2012 - January 1, 2013; February 14-15, 2013; March 31, 2013; May 24-27, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes two-course gourmet breakfast for two, one $25 dining credit, one $50 spa credit
- Option C: Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 35% savings