All-Inclusive Fun in the Cancún Sun
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancún • Cancun, Mexico
- A Three- ($481), Four- ($641), Five- ($801), or Six- ($961) Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 20% Off Spa Services
- All-Inclusive Of:
- Three Buffet or À La Carte Meals per Day, Pool and Beach Snacks, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Daily from 10 a.m. to Midnight, Unlimited In-Room Minibar Access, and More
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Calling all sun gods and goddesses: Soak up the golden nectar on Cancún's legendary beaches with an Escape to the Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula at the Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancún, and dip into decadence that is simply divine.
Three buffet or à la carte meals per day, plus snacks at the pool and beach, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages daily from 10 a.m. to midnight, unlimited access to your in-room minibar, and other amenities make you feel like you've been handed the key to your own private slice of heaven.
This chic, boutique resort just 15 minutes from downtown Cancún boasts abundant amenities, including welcome cocktails, sparkling wine to sip at sunset, tea time, and petit fours with turndown service. And in the morning, you'll wake up to spectacular views of the white sand beach just outside your room.
Take advantage of your 25 percent discount at the Collection Spa, where aches and pains prove no match for an array of body and skin services. Indulge in a bamboo facial or shiatsu massage, or begin your day with a meditation, yoga, or Pilates class by the pool.
Ready for more? Join one of the hotel's guided tours and soak up the sun at the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza. Though parts of this ancient city were once the site of worship to the Maya rain god, the arid climate of the Northern Yucatan rarely sees anything but sun.
From the poolside cabana beds perfect for enjoying margaritas to the sunny demeanor of the staff, every aspect of this grand getaway will leave you saying, "I am a golden goddess."
"The design scheme at this strikingly chic and tranquil resort is unlike that of any other hotel along Boulevard Kukulcán."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancún
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel starting January 2, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 23-31, 2013
- Taxes included, gratuities are not
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings