Channeling Stars Past in Indian Wells
Indian Wells Resort Hotel • Indian Wells, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Deluxe Room ($49) or a Deluxe View Room ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Deluxe Room ($180) or Deluxe View Room ($200)
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Cocktails
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Fifteen miles south of Palm Springs, there's another oasis in the desert that boasts all the star power, sunshine, and elegance of its better-known neighbor to the north. Indian Wells began as a date-ranching town in the early 1900s, and by the middle of the century it was co-opted by silver-screen stars in need of a recharge. Today it's home to one of nine tournaments in the tennis Masters 1000, but most come to Indian Wells to relax by the pool, hit the links, and indulge in fine food and wine.
Founded in 1957 by Hollywood legends Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, the Indian Wells Resort still exudes that Golden Age elegance that earned it a spot on the original PGA Bob Hope Chrysler Classic. Though renovated over the years to bring discerning guests the modern amenities they expect from a celebrity-owned retreat, the Indian Wells Resort still features a vast collection of historic photos and a restaurant reminiscent of the Rat Pack days, replete with live Sinatra-style entertainment. Luxury rooms are appointed with a king or two double beds, TV, and a view of the desert or pool.
In addition to the stellar 36-hole Celebrity and Players courses—which opened in 2006 and feature immaculately manicured fairways, plus waterfalls, streams, and lakes—the resort offers access to another 36 holes of golf at the Indian Wells Country Club. Off the course, you'll have access to a large heated swimming pool and a hot therapy pool, two tennis courts, a fitness center, and a casual restaurant and bar on the 11th hole.
Outside the resort, Palm Springs offers world-class retail in the El Paseo Shopping District, an educational look at the local habitat at The Living Desert zoo and gardens, and even a touch of culture at the Palm Springs Art Museum, all within minutes of Indian Wells.
"This hotel was amazing! The grounds were immaculate, the lobby and restaurants were wonderful, and the staff was fabulous! I plan on staying there again real soon."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Vouchers include daily hot breakfast for two and two welcome cocktails
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 13.25% tax, gratuity, and $20 nightly resort fee not included not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Up to 2 children per room welcome
- Two additional adult guests welcome in each room for an additional $10 per night; only two breakfasts valid per voucher
- Pets are not allowed
- Blackout dates include December 24 - 27, 2012, December 30-31, 2012 and January 18-20 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 66% savings