Falling in Love with Niagara
Sheraton At The Falls • Niagara Falls, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Two Queen or Traditional King Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Two Queen or Traditional King Guest Room , Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Daily Continental Breakfast and Evening Reception at the Sheraton Club Lounge
- $20 Credit to T.G.I. Friday's
- Green Savings Card with Discounts at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Days
Make landfall in Upstate New York with this Escape to the state's most wondrous of wonders: Niagara Falls. You'll stay at the AAA Three Diamond-rated Sheraton At The Falls, just steps from the main attraction, the waterfalls themselves.
The first thing you'll want to do is ascend the 180-foot Observation Tower. "Niagara Falls, one of the great natural wonders of the world, displays in unforgettable fashion the sheer force of Mother Nature," says Frommer's. "Six million cubic feet of water drop over the precipice every minute, creating so much spray that you'll see the mist long before you see the falls themselves."
What other adventures might befall you on this getaway? The hotel is located directly across from The Spa at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel, where you can purchase a soothing Swedish massage or a decadent caviar and pearls facial.
Body therapy is just the beginning. The nearby Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls are packed full of designer stores and deep discounts. The outlets are the last-minute shopper's saving grace during the holidays, not to mention the fashionista's retail therapy mecca.
Then, as day turns to nightfall, you might try your fortune with Lady Luck over at the Seneca Niagara Casino. Dinner is an easy decision when T.G.I. Friday's beckons with crispy green bean fries, Jack Daniel's ribs and shrimp, and dragonfire chicken.
It would seem that turning down this Escape would be your only downfall.
"The rooms have been nicely done up to feel a bit like a spa with white cotton duvets and fluffy pillows, and the tubs have been redone with tile to be a large walk-in shower with great rain-style shower heads."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must stay by 3/31/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/6-8, 12/14-15, 12/31, 1/18-20, 1/24-26, 2/15-17, 2/22-23, 2/28, 3/1-2 and 3/14-16
- Based on double occupancy; additional adults are $10 per person
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast and evening reception at the Sheraton Club Lounge, a $20 credit to T.G.I. Friday's and a Green Savings Card with discounts at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
- Continental breakfast is available 7 a.m. - 10 a.m. and evening reception is 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
- Taxes and resort fees not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings