Following the Fall Line in Sun Valley
Wood River Inn • Hailey, ID
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a King Room or Four People in a Double-Queen Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Use of Snowshoes
- Welcome Gift Assortment and Coupon for Sun Valley Brewery
Planning your next getaway shouldn't be an uphill battle. Reach a snowy summit and glide through fresh corduroy on this Escape to the Wood River Inn in the heart of Hailey, Idaho.
Only 2.5 hours outside of Boise, there's no need to cross state lines in search of the perfect powder. Kick up your ski boots in cushy accommodations, complete with triple-sheeted beds, premium cable television, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Before you hit the pow pow, fill up on an avalanche of flavors—waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, bagels, oatmeal, juices, coffee, hot chocolate, apple cider, and more—at breakfast. Then, check out Sun Valley (only 12 miles north of the inn), where the experts can schuss down the world-class slopes of Bald Mountain and the novices can work on their turns at Dollar Mountain.
In addition to two mountains and more than 2,000 skiable acres, the area boasts a vast Nordic trail network through the Big Wood River Valley. Borrow snowshoes from the inn to explore your surroundings—including Sawtooth National Forest and Salmon-Challis National Forest—or choose from a long list of outdoor winter and springtime activities.
After your alpine adventure, snag a table for dinner at any of the nearby restaurants in Hailey. Or, stroll the four blocks to Sun Valley Brewery for a Cranky über IPA before finding a sweet spot in the inn's indoor hot tub or heated pool.
It's hard to find a freeride to Sun Valley, but this Escape comes pretty darn close.
"Wood River Inn is near the edge of Hailey's business district, so the location is very convenient but far enough away from the most active night spots. We walked the few blocks to the riverside park, excellent restaurants, and Liberty Theatre."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 4 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: January 2, 2013
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Occupancy: two (2) in the King and up to four (4) in the Double-Queen
- Blackout date(s): February 15-18, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at check-in
- Includes complimentary breakfast, access to snowshoes, welcome gift, restaurant coupons
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Pet fee: $25/pet
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings