Deep in the Heart of Arizona
Kohl's Ranch Lodge • Payson, AZ
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Fridays and Saturdays ($155)
- $25 On-Site Restaurant Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Encompassing nearly three million acres of sun-scorched and pine-shaded land, where cool lakes and lazy rivers complement rocky trails, Tonto National Forest has a view to please any Arizona adventurer. Whether you pass the early morning amid the canyons and cliffs of the Sierra Ancha wilderness or spend the afternoon floating down the Verde River, you'll discover a hand-picked hideaway in America's fifth-largest forest with this Escape to Kohl's Ranch Lodge in Payson, Arizona.
Located less than two hours from Phoenix the lodge offers a blend of rustic charm and cozy comfort, featuring a game room, nearby stables, and a heated pool alongside fully-furnished studios with kitchenettes.
After sipping coffee from your private balcony, breathe in the scent of Ponderosa pines during a morning stroll along Tonto Creek—the waterway is ideal for fishing. Then, hike the nearby Horton Springs Trail for panoramic views of the countryside or order a one- to three-hour horseback ride from Kohl's Ranch Stables.
Come nightfall, head back to the ranch for s'mores and stories beneath the stars.
"Every night we put on sweatshirts and roasted marshmallows at the fire pit," said one TripAdvisee. Other families also came out, and we enjoyed meeting other adults and children."
Rent a pair of mountain bikes from Manzanita Cyclery and pedal to the top of the Mongollon Rim. From there, you'll see sweeping vistas of surrounding trees stretching across miles of mountains. In the summertime, keep your cool on the currents of the Salt River—just two hours away—during a float trip with Salt River Tubing.
This Escape in the heart of Arizona gets to the core or relaxation.
"We just spent three wonderful days enjoying the property and the wonderful hiking trails close by. We had a studio unit with two queen beds... Everything was new and the room was very clean. We cannot wait to return."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel 12/31-3/28
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must 21 or older to check-in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 7.6% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at time of booking
- $250 refundable incidental deposit due at the time of check-in
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: 2/14-2/17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings