Uptown is the New Downtown in Houston
Hotel Derek • Houston, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded City View Room
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
In recent years, Houston's Uptown District has become the city's de facto downtown. Never mind that once upon a time the area was beyond city limits; today it's a hub for Houston's premier commercial enterprises, with high-fashion retail, top-notch restaurants, and four-star hotels drawing more than 20 million visitors to the district each year.
Less than a mile from The Galleria—Houston's premier upmarket retail center and the largest mall in Texas—the Hotel Derek injects its own brand of style and sophistication into the bustling Uptown District. This 314-room boutique hotel is, first and foremost, dedicated to design: Sleek black floors lend the lobby a posh-penthouse vibe, while rich leather couches, cowhide rugs, wood accents, and framed artwork create a homier atmosphere reminiscent of a hip Manhattan apartment. And it doesn't just look nice; it feels nice too. Rooms are appointed with plush beds draped in satiny linens, a large glass work table satisfies business travelers' needs, and cozy bathrobes lie in wait in each room.
Mornings at the Hotel Derek begin with breakfast at the Valentino Vin Bar Houston. A sumptuous American buffet by morning and an elegant Italian restaurant and wine bar by night, this outpost of the original Valentino in Santa Monica dishes out time-honored recipes made with fresh, seasonal produce and top-quality meats, plus cocktails, beer, and wine.
After a light workout in the hotel's fitness room, or a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool, head to the centerpiece of Uptown: The Galleria, a three-million-square-foot homage to consumerism fit with 375 stores—many of them high-end—two hotels, a sprawling office complex, and a private health club.
"The greeting is pleasant, rooms are comfortable, and the overall vibe from the staff is great. My preferred hotel in The Galleria district. Even the valet personnel make you feel at home. Best bet."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Credit card and voucher number required to make reservation; guest must be over 21 with ID and credit card to check in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- $100 pet charge will be associated with each pet reservation; a portion of this charge will be donated to a local animal shelter
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2013 • Enjoy By January 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings