Fun Comes Farm Fresh in the Connecticut Hills
Bella Alpacas Farm and B&B • New Milford, CT
- Two Nights in a Master Suite for Two ($289)
- Or, Two Nights in a Loft Room for Up to Four ($429)
- Daily Breakfast
- One Yoga Class per Person
- Bottle of Sparkling Italian Wine and a Bottle of Homemade Rose Brandy Upon Arrival
Staying in a city hotel is exciting, but retreating to the bucolic vistas of a working farm breeds a certain state of bliss that few bed and breakfasts can cultivate. Escape the business of the big city and gather peace of mind at Bella Alpacas Farm and B&B in New Milford, Connecticut—a country hideaway in a storybook setting known for its award-winning alpacas.
Knotty log beds outfitted with hand-sewn quilts lend themselves to a distinctively rustic feel, and daily breakfasts made with farm-fresh eggs and yoga classes at the Bhakti Yoga Center down the road in Harmony are a distinctive and shear delight.
Spend the afternoon wandering the working farm to pet the pigs, watch the sheep graze, and admire the exotic alpacas before browsing through splendidly soft alpaca products. Wrap yourself in felt shawls, colorful capes, warm socks, and handsome sweaters before traveling the wine trail to stop and sip at local wineries along the way or to admire the beautiful cascades at Kent Falls. Three nearby ski mountains make finding winter fun a cinch.
Before retiring to your authentic farmhouse room for a glass of wine and a well-earned evening of sleep, be sure to stop by Ristorante Lucia for fine Italian dining. One TripAdvisor raves, "I think [it's] the best Italian food I've eaten outside of NYC, and every bit as good. Everything was fresh. The combinations of food and spices were superb."
Go ahead and bet it all on the farm—breed a state of calm, collected cool with this cozy country retreat to Bella Alpacas Farm and B&B.
"What a beautiful, peaceful place. The alpacas are wonderful and so much fun to be around. The rooms were lovely with log beds with a comfy mattress. [We] took a fabulous yoga class and got an aromatherapy treatment. We were in heaven."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 1/11 – 2/28/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- No cancellations or date changes once booking has been made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Pets welcome at an additional cost; call with questions
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings