Festive Cheer in Bavaria's Beating Heart, Munich
Eurostars Book Hotel • München, Germany
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink and Fruit Basket in Room
- City Card for Public Transport
Munich is well known for its cavernous beer halls, but there's much more to the city than tankards and steins: take the Christmas markets, for example, a true hotspot of festive cheer where gluhwein is the tipple of choice. Drink in all the joy of the Bavarian capital with an Escape to the Eurostars Book Hotel, and a two-night stay for two for £155 (up to a £378 value).
This innovative hotel, located in Munich's shopping district, is designed in honour of the book, with the facade featuring pages and each floor dedicated to a genre. After a welcome drink, make your way to a deluxe double room, where you'll discover clean lines, a light and airy feel, and a fruit basket.
Breakfast is included each morning in the hotel's Apicius Restaurant, which serves modern, internationally-influenced cuisine come evening.
With an MVV CityTourCard, you can jump on the S- and U-Bahn to all the city's key destinations and savour every drop of Munich. Climb the Gothic towers of the new Town Hall in central Marienplatz (home to the irresistible Christmas markets in December), try the region's amber nectar in one of Munich's 180 beer gardens, or sample some culture at the spectacular new Brandhorst art museum.
Direct flights are available to Munich with easyJet, British Airways, and more. The hotel is within walking distance of the central München Hauptbahnhof train station. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Its museums include world-class collections of artistic masterpieces, and its music and cultural scenes give Berlin a run for its money."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Voucher not valid on 1, 6 - 8, 30 - 31 Dec, and 13 - 18 Jan
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free wifi
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Welcome Drink and Fruit Basket in Room, and City Card for Public Transport
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +49 (0) 895165741803 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings