Celebrate the Queen City of the Ozarks
Walnut Street Inn • Springfield, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($165), in the Carver, Maschino, Robertson, McCann, Benton, or Jordan Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209) in the O'Neill, Danzero, Jewell, or Finley Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Framing the Queen Anne Victorian's airy veranda, the hand-painted Corinthian columns of the Walnut Street Inn invite guests to sit back and drink in a Missouri breeze.
Voted the best bed and breakfast in the Ozarks by the readers of the Springfield News-Leader for the past four years, the Walnut Street Inn is located in Springfield's historic district, just one block off the "Mother Road"—Route 66.
"The 'Queen City of the Ozarks,' Springfield, Missouri, straddles the nation's midsection with big-city attractions and a small-town heart," says Frommer's. "Visit Springfield and swing your partner to country classics, stroll the campus of four universities, or dine in the revitalized downtown."
Each room in the Walnut Street Inn's Main House was decorated by a different innovative designer, while rooms in the Carriage House boast lofty ceilings and thoughtful touches. Slip into a warm spread of antique décor and savor the solitude—all rooms boast a private bath and cable TV.
With multiple festivals and events throughout the year, the historic city of Springfield provides plenty of ways to fill your itinerary. After a full breakfast each morning, travel back to turn-of-the-century America with a stroll down Walnut Street, where you'll discover Springfield's culture in the shade of the Ozarks.
"The rooms are beautiful and very clean. The breakfast is amazing and the owners are very friendly and helpful. The location of the inn is perfectly situated to be able to walk downtown to various shops and restaurants."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 23-25, 2012; December 31, 2012; February 14-17, 2013; March 15-25, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2013 • Enjoy By April 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings