Columbia Missouri Shows Its Bright Stripes
The Tiger Hotel • Columbia, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Guestroom ($99), Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite ($119), Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Executive Suite ($129), Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays
- $15 Dining Credit at The Vault Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Some cities like to make a quiet impression, but the vibrant Columbia, Missouri, only knows how to roar. When you Escape to the boutique Tiger Hotel in the heart of downtown, you'll experience this Midwest gem and all its stripes uncaged and up close.
Consistently rated as one of America's best college towns, this locale affectionately dubbed "The Athens of Missouri" has just about everything: culture, night life, and more per-capita grad degrees than any other place in the state, making it the thirteenth highest-educated municipality in the U.S.
You'll find yourself with the best seat in the class when you check into your contemporary-style room just steps from the University of Missouri Columbia's campus. All rooms feature luxury, custom-designed bedding, London's Molten Brown shower amenities, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch full HD-LCD televisions. Headboard-mounted LED reading lamps and a desk with an ergonomic chair and deep soaker tub ensure you have access to essential creature comforts.
Sate your wild appetite at The Vault, a swanky speakeasy on the hotel's lower level known for its award-winning cocktails and small plates menu. For breakfast, there's nothing sweeter or more satisfyingly savory than the menu at Velvet Cupcake: Pastries, made-to-order omelettes, and creative quiches are the perfect way to start your morning.
In town, take a walk down by the scenic tributaries of the Missouri River and have a picnic with fare purchased from the farmer's market in Rock Bridge Memorial State Park. Ragtag Cinema offers a throwback experience to the times of old movie houses, and The Blue Note Theater consistently features national and internationally known headliners in live entertainment.
With so many options right at your fingertips, you'd be crazy not to pounce on this Escape while it's clear in your sights.
"Elegant enough for a formal event yet still has a very cozy feel. The rooms are loaded with modern amenities including black-out curtains that are controlled by a switch next to the beds. This is not a 'cookie-cutter' hotel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 15-16, 2013; February 28 - March 2, 2013; March 8-9, 2013; March 15-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $15 dining credit to spend at The Vault restaurant and valet parking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings