Regal Relaxation on the Southold Waterfront
Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast • Southold, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the West or South West Room, Mondays through Thursdays Between Now and April 18 ($219) or April 16 to June 20 ($225)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the West or South West Room, Fridays through Sundays Between Now and April 18 ($449)
- Champagne Picnic or Wine Class for Two
- Winery Card for Tastings and Discounts at More Than 20 Local Wineries
- $50 Credit Per Guest for a One-Hour Massage
- $20 Dining Credit at First & South, The Frisky Oyster, or Noah's
Settled in 1640, the town of Southold, on the North Fork of Long Island, delivers a double dose of historical New York, with more than a dozen structures dating back to 1750 lining Main Street as proof of the town's longstanding commitment to a bygone era. Today, Southold sits at the center of an under-the-radar wine region, and several excellent restaurants have made this 372-year-old town a mecca for gourmands.
Find your home base on a getaway from the city at the Victorian Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast, a newly renovated Southold mansion on the waterfront where you'll have your choice of the West or South West Room—both outfitted with everything from plush robes to antique furnishings. Awaken to innkeeper Marilyn Mark's homemade breakfast, served on vintage China and described by guests as an "epicurean delight." Romance is in the air with a champagne picnic or wine class for two.
The royal treatment continues with a $50 credit per guest toward an hour-long massage. Then, dine on fresh-caught local bounty with a $20 credit toward one of three nearby eateries. At First & South, a charming family-run American bistro in nearby Greenport, you'll find ultra-fresh fish, chowder and salad, and American classics—like pork and beans—with an upscale twist (think pork belly and braised beans).
Or, head for The Frisky Oyster, also in Greenport, for the signature Oysters Friskafella, with garlic-scented spinach and chipotle-and-Parmigiano aioli. Or, head to Noah's for dishes like Crescent Farms duck barbecue or butternut squash ravioli.
In the warmer months, you'll have access to two private beaches—the perfect place to enjoy a bottle of wine from any of the 20 nearby wineries. You can also launch your canoe or kayak upon the Arshamomaque Pond, rent bicycles to explore the abundant wildlife on nearby trails and preserves, or take a swing at the famous Island's End Golf & Country Club. Afterward, warm up by the fire in the welcome lounge, or take the procession back to your room.
"Pictures do not do justice to this house—it is a wonderfully serene place with beautiful sunsets [and] a staircase away from the beach and ocean. It's also just a few minutes away from farms, wineries, and the fish market in Southold."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; all dates are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Voucher is valid for the South or South West room; all rooms are subject to availability
- Shorecrest maintains a 14 day cancellation policy. All other policies as listed on the Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast website apply
- Blackout dates are 12/24-31, 2/15-18 and 5/24-27
- Voucher includes a $50 credit per guest for a one-hour massage and a $20 dining credit at First & South, The Frisky Oyster, or Noah's
- $20 dinner voucher is valid for dinner only and all restaurants are subject to availability
- Two vouchers cannot be combined towards one massage
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013 • Enjoy By June 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings