Sun, Surf, and Scenery in Orange County
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort and Spa • Dana Point, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort- ($159), Pool- ($179), Partial Ocean- ($199), or Ocean-View Room ($229)
- Resort Fees
Dana Point's high bluffs, sheltered coves, and stellar surf have long been considered a Southern California staple. Praised by American author Richard Henry Dana, Jr. as "the only romantic spot on the coast," the gorgeous locale is a designated California Historical Landmark.
Overlooking miles of pristine Pacific beach, the AAA Four Diamond Award Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa is perched atop the cliffs of Dana Point and within easy distance of Laguna Beach and San Diego area attractions.
"The refurbished vintage 1940 Woody surf mobile that resides in front of Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa is a fitting mascot," says Examiner.com. "Upon close inspection of the gleaming 1950s-era wood-paneled station wagon, one sees it has been pristinely restored. Like the newly renovated hotel that is its home, the classic look and spirit of the carefree California coastal lifestyle is preserved and celebrated, yet no fine touches have been forgotten."
Tucked within flowering gardens and sweeping lawns, rooms at Laguna Cliffs come complete with 250-thread-count linens, flat-screen TVs, and iHome accessories. Beyond the laid-back beach décor, many rooms boast stunning views via balconies or patios, while all accommodations offer access to two heated outdoor pools and whirlpools, as well as the 2,500-square-foot Fitness Club. Oh, and did we mention The Spa at Laguna Cliffs, tennis court, and bike rentals?
A stroll to Dana Point's legendary harbor reveals a sprawling 2,500-capacity yacht slip, framed by row after row of boutique shops and restaurants. Known as the "Whale Capital of the West" the coastline also acts as a navigational landmark for whale migrations, delivering prime viewing points to catch the action. Back at the resort, OverVue Lounge offers fireside seating, sensational seafood, and panoramic views of that Pacific sunset.
"Their breakfast buffet is really good. Also, if the weather permits, it's nice to have your breakfast on the patio overlooking Dana Point Harbor. Doheny Park is right in front of the hotel overlooking the ocean."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers may be combined to extend stay for consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Includes resort fees but is not valid towards valet parking, taxes, or gratuity
- Marriott Rewards will not be awarded for room and tax. However, points may be earned for guest’s incidental charges only
- Blackout dates are: December 8, 2012; January 14-16, 22-24, February 3-5, and March 17-21, 2013
- Two night minimum stay required for reservations on December 15, 30, or 31, 2012
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • Enjoy By April 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings