Jungle Paradise Just Outside Panama City
Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf Panama • Panama City, Panama
- A Five-Night Stay for Two
- Half-Day City and Canal Tour
- Daily Full American Breakfast for Two
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit
- 30-Minute Couples' Massage
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A vibrant metropolis at the center of international travel and trade, Panama City has long provided a crossroads between North and South, Atlantic and Pacific, business and pleasure. Follow your compass to Central America on this Escape to the Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf Panama, a 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award winner.
Removed from the bustle of the city but still within striking distance of downtown's shops and skyscrapers, the Radisson hits geographic gold with 160 acres of virgin rainforest. Each of the hotel's standard rooms shows off stunning views of the scenery—including a professional 18-hole golf course, nature trail, and butterfly farm—from an adjoining balcony.
Get your bearings with an early breakfast followed by a four-hour tour of the city's principal attractions: the ruins of Panama Viejo, Casco Viejo de San Felipe (the Colonial City), the Causeway, and the canal's famous Miraflores locks.
Take advantage of the hotel's free shuttle to popular shopping areas like the Albrook Shopping Center, where international brands are sold alongside wood carvings and locally-made ceramics. After dark, lose yourself in the romantic atmosphere of the hotel's La Jacana restaurant.
Following a night out dancing at one of the city's open-air nightclubs (don't miss the special-recipe sangria at Café Barko), you'll need an in-house couple's massage to prepare your feet for the next fiesta. And don't fret if you forget how to navigate home: you're welcome to extend your stay for a few more days.
"Beautifully set in the rainforest, this hotel is extremely comfortable, clean, and quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of variety and included omelettes made to order."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until July 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 10% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings