Catching Cabin Fever in the New Braunfels Area
Geronimo Creek Retreat • Seguin, TX
- A Two-Night Stay in a Cabin For Up to Six Guests
- S'more's Kit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
About this time of year, its easy to develop a case of the winter blues. Our cure-all? Cabin fever. Escape to Geronimo Creek Retreat just outside New Braunfels, Texas, and breathe in a healthy does of fresh air and freedom when you and up to five additional guests take up residence inside a cabin with a modern twist.
Overlooking Geronimo Creek, these traditional wood homes treat guests to waterfront views and a host of updated amenities: think full kitchen, gas grills, master suite with a king-size bed and private TV and DVD player, a loft with two additional queen-size beds, and a full-size pull-out couch. Some even have spiral staircases and clawfoot tubs (subject to availablity). iPhone or iPod hookups and an entertainment center keep you wired while spacious shared decks with outdoor seating and eating provide the perfect opportunity to unplug.
Let Geronimo Creek be your winter oasis. Swim, kayak, fish, and barbeque on site. Update your entertainment options in the recreation room where a large hot tub, ping pong tables, dart boards, picnic tables, and a playground for the kids offer up more contemporary creature comforts. Or, strike up a friendly match at the nine-pin bowling alley next door. When the sun goes down and the Texas sky lights up with stars, gather 'round the campfire and enjoy some s'mores.
And, should you be riding with some city slickers in tow, the neon lights of Austin's eclectic music and shopping scene are just 40 minutes away, and Gruene, home to the famed Gruene Dance Hall where country music legends have claimed a start, is just about a 20-minute drive from the property.
Make the plains your playground and a cabin your temporary respite—it doesn't get more classically American than this Escape to Geronimo Creek.
"Loved taking the kayak [and] canoes out for a paddle along the creek and using the inner tubes to float around and cool down with a cold one! What a great place for a family reunion or group."-- homeaway.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gift s
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- $25 for tax and $49 cleaning fee not included; collected at property
- Must be 25 or older to book reservation
- Pets not allowed
- Property is non-smoking only
- Rooms with spiral staircases with clawfoot tubs are subject to availability
- Blackout dates include December 24-26, December 30-January 2, March 8-17, March 29-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings