The Quiet—Yes, Quiet—Side of Las Vegas
Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa • Henderson, NV
- One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Premium Lake View Room
- $25 Resort Credit
- Unlimited Recreation Rentals of Kayaks, Paddle Boats, Bicycles, and More
- Free Valet Parking
- Resort Fee Waived
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
What if we told you that the bright lights of Las Vegas were not made of neon signs of but of twinkling night-sky stars? And what if we told you that the musical headliner wasn't a rock band but a whispering lakeside wind? Sound unbelievable? See for your yourself with an Escape to The Westin Lake Las Vegas, a palm-lined oasis and AAA Four Diamond-rated resort and spa along the shores of Lake Las Vegas and within a dice's roll of the rowdier Sin City Strip.
"This lavish resort on the shore of Lake Las Vegas has richly appointed rooms, with arched windows that offer sweeping views of the glittering lake and desert," says Fodor's review of The Westin Lake Las Vegas. "There's even a small beach where soft, white sand is trucked in every summer."
Named as one of the "world's best hotels" by Travel + Leisure, the 3,600-acre resort is a veritable jackpot when it comes to indulgent relaxation.
Melt into a serene sanctuary in the Moroccan-inspired Spa Moulay, or cash in on some crisp green in the form of the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Sun yourself on the pool deck, drink from the pool bar in-hand. Center your spirit with a guided yoga class, or see the white-sand beach from the view of a paddle boat. For top-of-the-line taste, reserving a table at the award-winning on-site Japanese restaurant, Marssa, is a must.
Rooms are outfitted with Westin's signature Heavenly Bed and Bath, Keurig coffee makers with gourmet coffees and teas, a refrigerator, flat-screen TVs, guest dry-cleaning and laundry services, in-room video games, and 24-hour room service.
"This place is a gem; the staff are amazing and the grounds are impeccable. Two huge heated pools, a beach with complimentary kayaks, paddleboats, and other activities, a four-star sushi restaurant, [and] a nice lounge—all with a Moroccan flavor."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by January 12, 2013; valid for travel until March 22, 2013
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape Promotional Value; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for Saturday arrivals
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Hotel with require a deposit for incidental charges upon arrival
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Blackout dates include December 30, 31; January 8, 9, 18, 19; February 27, 28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 12, 2013 • Enjoy By January 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings