Smooth Sailing in Sidney-by-the-Sea
Beacon Inn at Sidney • Sidney by the Sea, Canada
- A One-Night ($119) or Two-Night ($220) Stay for Two in a Superior or Premium Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Truffle Turndown Service
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
With its lush landscapes, stunning mountain views, and numerous opportunities for aquatic adventure, Vancouver Island has provided the Pacific Northwest with the perfect last-minute getaway destination for more than a century, thanks to its close proximity to both Vancouver and Washington.
Wave good-bye to your troubles at the Beacon Inn at Sidney, the area's only Canada Select five-star property. Located in quaint Sidney-by-the-Sea at the southern tip of Vancouver Island, the inn is close to both the British Columbia and the Washington State ferries and just a 20-minute drive from Victoria.
Your elegant, individually designed room features a queen bed, gas fireplace, comfortable sitting area, and en-suite bathroom with a jetted or soaking tub and spa amenities. Push off every morning with a complimentary gourmet breakfast, and return to a luxurious turndown service with gourmet truffles.
No man is an island, so you'll want to venture out to explore Sidney-by-the-Sea and the surrounding area. Check out the Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre, where you can drift through an underwater world of wolf eels, rockfish, and octopus. Or, chart a course for the world-famous floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
Guests visiting between March and May should consider whale watching, as Vancouver Island is one of the world's premier destinations to spot these migrating beasts.
"We stayed at the Beacon Inn on the first two nights of our honeymoon—what a wonderful start! The inn is spotlessly clean; the innkeepers are friendly and welcoming; and the location is an easy walk from the harbor, dining, and shopping."-- BedandBreakfast.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Purchasers can upgrade to the Salt Spring Island suite for an additional $35 per night when booking with the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings