The Best of the Swiss in Lancaster County
Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast Inn • Lititz, PA
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in The Willhelm Tell, Lugano, or Emmental Room
- Daily Full Breakfast and Afternoon Coffee/Tea and Pastries
- Two Specialty Coffee Drinks at S. Clyde Weaver
- Two 61% Organic No-Sugar Truffles at Café Chocolate
- Homemade Biscotti and Toffee and Lititz Gift Basket with Pretzels and Chocolates
The Swiss are renowned for avoiding conflict, and the town of Lititz, smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, is no different—expect peacefulness (and lots of good chocolate) here.
In particular, at the European-style Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast Inn, where all rooms have a patio or balcony that overlooks the quiet 30-acre property. Plush robes, 300-thread-count sheets topped with down comforters, and homemade biscotti and toffee are just a few of the amenities. And speaking of food, the breakfast spread each morning is worth yodeling about—only the freshest ingredients are used and many of them are grown on-site. Speciality dishes include quiche with fresh herbs and vegetables, blueberry French toast with hints of orange, and baked oatmeal with fresh berries. What diet? The snacks (favorites include cranberry cookies with a brown butter glaze and orange Bundt cake) served each afternoon are way too tempting.
When it comes to the itinerary, take the middle road and do a bit of everything: See old-fashioned soft pretzels made at the Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery, try the organic no-sugar truffles at Café Chocolate, and simply stroll around downtown Lititz, dubbed "Lancaster County's Sweet Spot." Recharge with a couple of drinks from S. Clyde Weaver before touring Amish country, stopping at popular attractions like the Landis Valley Museum and Lancaster Central Market (the country's oldest continuously operating farmers' market), where you can pick up cheeses and local produce to store in the inn's guest kitchen.
"Nestled on the edge of the woods overlooking Speedwell Forge Lake, the chalet is surrounded by extensive flower gardens. The full country breakfast is a highlight and features a changing rotation of dishes like vegetable quiche and granola pancakes."-- Read Fodor's Review of Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 24-28, 2012, February 7-10, 2013 and February 14-17, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • Enjoy By April 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings