A Dublin Getaway to the Grand Clontarf Castle
Clontarf Castle • Dublin, Ireland
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£168) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco and Petit Fours In Room on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine in Hotel Restaurant If Dining on Two Courses Each
- Late Checkout
What do classical heavyweight Handel and Thin Lizzy's rocker-poet Phil Lynott have in common? They've both penned tunes inspired by Dublin's grand and impressive Clontarf Castle, since transformed into a luxurious hotel for those seeking a glamourous getaway.
Compose a harmonious break of your own with an overnight stay for two people for £79 (up to a £186.80 value); or make it two nights for £168 (up to a £284 value). A castle has stood on this site for centuries, and the quality of the accommodation suggests it will be here for centuries still; beyond the imposing ivy-clad turrets you'll discover thoroughly modern, inviting rooms, and with a late checkout, you'll able to enjoy them for longer.
You'll receive a rockstar's welcome with a bottle of Prosecco and Petit Fours in your room, and a breakfast is included each morning. The hotel also houses the elegant restaurant Fahrenheit Grill, in which you will receive a bottle of house wine to share if dining on two courses each (LivingSocial customers will receive the special price of €19.20 per person for a two-course meal). Afterwards, we recommend a drink amid the vaulted ceilings and open fireplaces of the Knight's Bar.
It's no surprise that Dublin is beloved of musicians, artists, and old fashioned romantics the world over; the city brims with passion and charm. Around two miles from Dublin city, soak up the legendary nightlife in Temple Bar or head to Cafe en Seine for a touch of Parisian style, a la Dublin; celebrate the national tipple at the Guinness Storehouse; or go for a romantic stroll along the Liffey and into St Stephen's Green.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The laid-back Irish capital is a somehow harmonious blend of Victorian pubs, rows of elegant Georgian town houses in silvery stone, and glittering modern buildings."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- Voucher not valid on 7, 8, 14, 15, 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec, and 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16 Feb
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco and Petit Fours In Room on Arrival, Bottle of Wine in Hotel Restaurant If Dining on Two Courses Each, and Late Checkout
- If dining with a 2 Course Meal in one of the restaurants, voucher holders will receive a special price -€19.20 per person
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact + 353 (0)1 8332321 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings