Sweet Winter Treats in The Heart of Yorkshire
Burn Hall Hotel • York, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two
- Breakfast Each
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Restaurant
The walled city of York used to be famous for its confectionery and chocolate factories. Head just down the road and treat your sweet to a relaxing country break at Burn Hall Hotel in Huby.
Surrounded by chocolate box countryside in the heart of North Yorkshire, this extended Victorian mansion has 94 bedrooms in a modern extension in which you can enjoy an overnight stay for two with breakfast for just £39 (up to a £103 value). Settle down in your en suite double room where a flat screen television, internet connection, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and 24-hour room service are the cherries on top of the room's comfortable design.
Gourmet food, local ales, and cocktails come courtesy of the hotel's stylish Benson's Bar and Richardson's Restaurant. If you choose to dine in the evening you will be treated to a bottle of wine as you whisper sweet nothings over dishes such as pan fried Scarborough seawolf, Bridlington crab and parmesan risotto, and desserts including lemon posset with honey-glazed grilled figs and baked almond cheesecake with chocolate milkshake pouring cream. Wake in the morning to the enticing smell of your included breakfast.
After you've strolled around the spacious hotel grounds, make the short 20-minute journey to the historic city of York. History fans will be like a kid in a candy store with the city's wealth of museums and medieval, Roman, and Norman buildings including the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe. Shopaholics should head to The Shambles to make the most of the festive shopping opportunity; a quaint medieval street filled with boutiques and tearooms, while thrill seekers can experience off-road karting in the hotel's grounds.
"Huby is a collection of typical stone built cottages and farmhouses. Set in a quiet and peaceful location it is popular with walkers and those seeking to enjoy the tranquility of this scenic area."-- About Britain
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 13, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 23 and 24 Nov, and 24 December - 1 January
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- £20 supplement for a Saturday night stay (limited availability) to be paid directly to the hotel
- £20 supplement to upgrade to a Executive Double/Twin, to be paid directly to the hotel
- £15 supplement per night per child to be paid directly to the hotel
- £15 supplement per night for a dog to be paid directly to the hotel
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Breakfast Each and Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01347 825 400 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • Enjoy By February 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 62% savings