Fallen Leaves and Winter Walks in The Surrey Hills
The Hurtwood Inn • Surrey, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Standard Room with Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Wine
- Seven-Day Availability Until April 2013
Nestled among the Surrey hills, the village of Peaslake is a country retreat straight out of a picture postcard. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty popular with mountain bikers and walkers, it's the perfect place to blow away the cobwebs with a scenic rural stomp—or a serene little bolthole to return to after a day in bustling nearby Guildford. Pull on your hiking boots and prepare to leave your footprints in the Surrey snow courtesy of this week's Escape to The Hurtwood Inn, Walking Bottom.
Ditch your electronics in your individually styled room and go off the grid when you stay overnight at the hotel for £99 (up to a £202 value). You'll hang your hat, scarf, and gloves in accommodation that comes complete with en suite, TV, radio, writing table, and Wi-Fi access—all set in a rustic-chic inn that was established in the 1920s.
Hiking in the hills will soon work up an appetite for the three-course meal and glass of wine each at the restaurant that's included with your stay—expect contemporary European dishes such as ham hock and vegetable terrine, trio of Rawlings old-English sausages with smoked garlic mash, peas, and gravy, and sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream. Return in the morning for an inclusive breakfast made with locally sourced produce that will set you up for another day of getting back to nature.
Feel the wind in your hair as you ramble through the Hurtwood or south up Pitch Hill, where you'll take in the breathtaking views from the fifth highest point in the county. Alternatively, take yourselves off for a livelier stroll through buzzing market town Guildford—a cunning combination of scenic greenery, cobbled streets, and farmers' markets alongside high-end shopping (perfect for the festive season), inspiring art galleries, and the world's only digital 4K cinema.
This Escape is for two people. There is seven-day availability until April 2013.
"The bright and stylish restaurant offers a gourmet experience from an exciting and imaginative range of menus together with a wide selection of fine wines."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast and Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Wine
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01306 730851 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings