Take Flight to the Majestic Lake District
Cuckoo Brow Inn • Ambleside, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Main Course and a Glass of Wine Each on the First Evening
- Pets and Children Welcome
When not hiding inside clocks, crafty cuckoos are notorious for laying their eggs in the nests of other birds, making them unpopular in avian social circles. If you want to make yourself at home in someone else's property (with permission) then look no further than this Escape to the Cuckoo Brow Inn.
Little birds can fly their nest to the Lake District for a two-night stay for two in the contemporary country pub for £119 (up to a £239.80 value). The characterful little inn is located in the heart of Far Sawrey—a quaint village just a stroll away from the National Trust home of Beatrix Potter. Spread your wings in the recently renovated property as you settle in to your Standard Double and discover an en suite bathroom, flatscreen TV, and power shower.
When you're feeling peckish, poke your beak into the Cuckoo Brow's menu. The kitchen makes the best use of local ingredients within a 20-mile radius; lamb for the mouthwatering Herdwick Hot Pot, sausages for the Cumbrian breakfast, and real ales for the charming pub. A main course and a glass of wine each are included on the first evening of your stay, in addition a full English breakfast each morning.
By now you'll want to hatch a plan of how best to spend your time in the beautiful surrounds of the Lakes. Take a trip out to the dozens of lakes, waters, and meres that surround Windermere, and you'll see why Wordsworth wasn't the only writer inspired by the area. The world of Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddle-Duck is just a hop, skip, and a jump away at the World of Beatrix Potter.
This Escape is for two people, though the inn is happy to host children and furry pets. There is availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"It blends traditional features of the building with modern decor to create a relaxed but impressive atmosphere."-- The West Morland Gazette
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- All booking must be made within 30 days of purchase
- Late booking fee will incur a surcharge of £30 per reservation - paid directly to the hotel
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 24th of December – 1st of January 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Supplement of £50 for weekend stays - paid directly to the hotel
- Upgrades £30 to a superior room - paid directly to the hotel
- Upgrades £60 to a family room 2 kids aged up to 13 years - paid directly to the hotel
- £5 supplement for Steak Dinner or Specials
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Daily Full English Breakfast, Main Course and a Glass of Wine Each on the First Evening
- Pets Welcome
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01539443425 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings